Fiverr seller leaves a false review and does a dumb thing HELP

nixon_smith

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you really think it’s ok to harass other sellers for advice on selling as long as you are “signed into the buyer’s side”? Really?

Why do you not see how rude and absurd that is?

I never asked them for selling tips I asked them how they deal with clients with bad music choices and they were quick to respond and were happy.

I never asked them for selling tips I asked them how they deal with clients with bad music choices and they were quick to respond and were happy.

I never asked them for selling tips I asked them how they deal with clients with bad music choices and

Holy cow you missed my point. The problem is that it’s unsolicited and the message system is for sales inquiries ONLY.

It’s harassment regardless of what you were asking for and it doesn’t become okay to spam people just because some were fine with it.

yea and filing a complain may get me my stars back

Fiverr does not influence, modify or delete reviews. Reviews are permanent. There have been a few noted exceptions due to clear abuse, harassment and the like, but your 1-star review does not appear to be any of these things. The buyer just didn’t like his experience with you, and left a bad review. These things happen. It’s part of being a freelancer here on Fiverr.

oh ok I understand now,these are struggles freelances like us will go through

I never asked them for selling tips I asked them how they deal with clients with bad music choices and

Holy cow you missed my point. The problem is that it’s unsolicited and the message system is for sales inquiries ONLY.

It’s harassment regardless of what you were asking for and it doesn’t become okay to spam people just because some were fine with it.

oh I understand now the basic point is that im asking and wasting time of those sellers while the chat was meant for buyer and buyers only

yes the poor English may hurt me but English is a second language so thats the problem.and Thank you so much,Ill try to avoid customers like these in the future

While it is a proven fact that bad grammar and spelling errors have a negative effect on how people view you as a professional, I’d not let that deter you.

Speaking from personal experience, it’s completely fine if the seller can understand and fulfill the given requirements. I had a previous order cancelled by Fiverr (seller’s account got terminated) and his first language obviously wasn’t English, but he was very communicative and understood my wishes perfectly. I think he even was from Indonesia or something.

If you can deliver the work and communicate well, there shouldn’t be any problems.

i thankfully have no problem understanding English but speaking and writing professionally can sometimes mess up but it only happens in one or two sentences

i thankfully have no problem understanding English but speaking and writing professionally can sometimes mess up but it only happens in one or two sentences

@nixon_smith I’m going to send you a private message, I saw a few typos (including in your video text) that you should correct. After my own recent experiences with CS (buyer stole my writing work and admitted in chat they were using it after cancelling the order, CS basically told me they were going to allow them to steal), I wouldn’t expect any good to come of filing a ticket.

Focus on improving your gigs and building your business, don’t get caught up too much in an obviously undeserved low rating. Any good buyer will look at the reviews and see he’s an outlier.

@nixon_smith I’m going to send you a private message, I saw a few typos (including in your video text) that you should correct. After my own recent experiences with CS (buyer stole my writing work and admitted in chat they were using it after cancelling the order, CS basically told me they were going to allow them to steal), I wouldn’t expect any good to come of filing a ticket.

Focus on improving your gigs and building your business, don’t get caught up too much in an obviously undeserved low rating. Any good buyer will look at the reviews and see he’s an outlier.

First off all thank you for helping me,secondly I dont care about the review any more the only problem I am facing currently is that I can’t send offers in buyer requests as you need a 90% and above rating(which I dont have because of the rating) and as a new seller,Buyer requests were one of my main sources to get clients

Archived