Advice from a 500+ Buyer

timmbbo

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, nicely worded Timmbbo! I’m about to hit my 500th purchased gig and also dig the gigs that help my clients and myself. So much so I posted a few small gigs to help people, plus, the cash stays on Fiverr as I use payments to buy more gigs. Cheers and kudos. Marketman

• 2 weeks later...
timmbbo said: Want to irritate a seller? Buy the gig first, and then ask all of the pertinent questions after.

Hahahaha....never tried this! Well, I usually order written material. I never "copy and paste" what I get out of the gig. I use such article as raw background for my writing. I re-write it, add more in-depth information and "make it to the higher level".

Have seen writers from Romania and India that provide better articles than from the United States or Canada.

... and i hate when person describe the gig by showing a picture of young sexy attractive lady :(

You definitely made some great points. I made a mistake of buying a gig once before asking questions and was very disappointed. The person said they would send my message to a lot of FB groups. So I’m like ok that’s more traffic. So I asked the person the name of the groups and that person wouldn’t even tell me. Right after paying my money. So of course I was upset about that. I’m like how am I going to measure my success of hiring you if I don’t know the name of the groups and can’t see that you have posted things. This person did a screenshot and purposely removed their pic and the name of the groups. I’m like wow, really. And then that person had the nerve to call me a scammer. So now I’m asking questions before I buy a gig.

Archived