Advice from a 500+ Buyer

timmbbo

Nice Post!

This should be a first read before you buy on fiverr.

Until now everything went as planned for me, but I can imagine those stupid things, like people buying and then ask questions. Therefore I clearly state this aswell in my personal description. They need to contact me before they buy, so I can make sure I can meet the expectations of the customer.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @regency85:

Your compliment has me blushing Robert!

Sorry I could not help you out at this time and I do hope you find the ideal seller for your needs. I do appreciate the consideration though.

I love Canada, so no problems there. I’d emigrate there if I could but Mr.Cariad would never move further than 5 miles from his mother and I’m not taking everyone, so looks like I’m stuck in Blighty!

I should pay you a gig for putting a schoolgirl smile on my face, but I emptied my pockets and only crumbs fell out, haha.

You will have to take my gratitude as payment.

Emma

Ps, I’m a lady, I don’t go down dark alleys hehe.

Reply to @cariad: Calling all Sellers. Read this line again…

> Sorry I could not help you out at this time and I do hope you find the ideal seller for your needs. I do appreciate the consideration though.

Once again… Emma Cariad proving she’s one of the Classiest Ladies amongst 4 million Fiverronians.

^:)^

> looks like I’m stuck in Blighty

I wish. I’ve always wanted to visit the UK… but I’ve never set foot off the continent (North America).

😦

> I should pay you a gig for putting a schoolgirl smile on my face, but I emptied my pockets and only crumbs fell out, haha.

No problem… I’m a Buyer only. 😉

> You will have to take my gratitude as payment.

“Delivered!” (Now where did that darn “Completed” button go…?)

Robert

Great inputs,

Very practical point of view.

I am very much agree with this article that but buyer should understand

the seller ability to offer and their capability to supply for a gig.

Buyer should be flexible for purchasing gigs as per length as well as complexity of

the task.

🙂

Great tips here, especially this one: #2) Ask questions before ordering. Want to irritate a seller? Buy the gig first, and then ask all of the pertinent questions after.

I can’t tell you how many people don’t bother to read descriptions before ordering!

Great advice.

I’ve only ever received one negative feedback - and it was a misunderstanding. I thought I clicked ‘deliver’, but it didn’t actually deliver, and as I had tons of orders, I didn’t notice that the delivery didn’t make it. After a day, the buyer cancelled, I got negative feedback and wasn’t able to contact the buyer again. That one still hurts. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bestworker91

Sheriff’s Note: Your comment has nothing to do with this thread. Place your Gig Promotion in the My Fiverr Gig area.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a seller and really thankful for your advices to buyers. Due to some reasons I had to cancel one order, I asked for mutual cancellation but buyer didn’t contact back. Sometimes buyers don’t contact after ordering a gig. Then I had to cancel the order and it’s still showing on my profile. Generally sellers try to deliver as fast as possible to complete many orders, but if communication with buyer is not possible, then we also have problems in completing the order within deadline. You have considered all the problems faced by the sellers. Thank you again. 🙂

Archived