Advice from a 500+ Buyer

timmbbo

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello! Good day!

Are you having problems with getting the right graphic design for your business or organization? Here come your solution… I will design an eye catching flyer for your business, events or church IN LESS THAN 24HRS. Click here to view some of my previous jobs: https://www.fiverr.com/s/58mo93 This is the best graphic design service you can ever get…

Thanks…

Sincerely Henry

I agree with these tips. As a seller, #2 is one that I think is really important and may cause some problems if it’s not followed. Communication is the key when it comes to ordering. The seller should know what the buyer expects, and the buyer should understand what the seller will be delivering.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I could talk to you. I just posted about finding higher quality gigs promoting our $1 Deals. If you can contact us and provide us with some tips on sellers that you would recommend. I know you are not a seller but we would be more than happy to buy a gig or a tip jar from you for your advise. Buying 500 gigs is really cool, and we hope to join you soon!

Thanks

Great Advice! As a Fiverr buyer & seller I see both sides of the community. The seller gets $4 after fees so 99% of work is just a way for the seller to slowly build up a micro business. If you come in with an average expectation and the seller over delivers and gives you more value then the gig is worth then they hope to eventually gain a return customer. You only need 10-20 orders a day to be able to pay rent in the USA. So the goal should be gain a good following of repeat buyers who will order at least once a month and repeat.

No one on Fiverr is getting rich over night, it’s hard work and will hopefully pay off in the end.

Archived