Advice from a 500+ Buyer

timmbbo

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking from sellers perspective, I have to agree with all the points, especially with the number 4. I have an original writing gig and need as much information as possible from the buyer to deliver the top notch articles. Specificity by the buyer helps me build on quality and provide what is expected.

With all your experience, perhaps you can answer this question since I’ve hit a wall including contacting customer svc (it won’t let me log in). I purchased 2 gigs from a seller, a few attempts requesting modification, still unsatisfactory. The job was marked complete and didn’t see a link for dispute. Both were more expensive gigs, don’t know how to request a refund (its been under 3 wks) so I re-order from another seller. Frustrated and out $40.

Great Forum.

I joined fiverr 4 years ago but did not use it at all. Now that I have added new GIGS and updated my GIGS with proper tag words and shorter descriptions the orders are coming in.

Its going great. But when I see the top seller ratings on fiverr I noticed that they have 1000s of clients. How can I get to that level?

It would be great if you guys could give me some insight to that. -

Archived