Advice from a 500+ Buyer

timmbbo

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed that most comments are from Sellers, as a buyer, I have the same thanks to you and your post. If I would have seen the post I wouldn’t have cancelled a gig, although I did go to the resolution center and ask them to resolve the issue, because I didn’t cancel because of the Seller, They were very quick to fix the bad review of the seller. Then the seller wrote me back and thanked me for fixing it. That’s what its all about. I have a lot more gigs to find to get my business off the ground, Thanks Fiverr for this platform.

Great Tips for Buyers on Fiverr. Do follow them and stay safe.

I had that #7 on me. I was requested by a buyer to cancel 4 gigs which she bought accidently, as she said. I didn’t know then the negative rating thing. I just helped her to cancel and here I am.

Haven’t had orders in Weeks. Not a single message.

I have provided business documents to approx 400 buyers now… most of my buyers have been amazing but I had a few issues with a few but oh well without these buyers I would not be successful.

just want to thank all my amazing and loyal buyers that I really appreciate you guys and it was a pleasure working with you all.

To all my new buyers : come and read my profile, I believe in providing excellent customer service and super fast response time. You could read the reviews on my gigs… 🙂

Guest appliedcurrency

I would love to have you as a buyer.

Really great and insightful post.

Thank you for the look into the mind/thoughts of a buyer.

This is particularly useful for those, like myself, who are fairly new to Fiverr.

Reply to @kjblynx: He just is randomly posting not reading a single word, My bet and if he does decide to read any responses or anything at all for that matter, I hope the translator he uses translates from english to his language better than the other way around, from the previous I seen, in other area. I had a heck of a time trying to understand it completely.

Guest a01919033274

I am a new Freelancer , I would like to stay in fiver . but in my experience , i didn’t get enough traffic or visitor . Who actually come and see my gigs . So if I not get that I wont get buyers .

Please tell me , how can i get more buyers . finally how can get order client …

abdullah al-mamun

Archived