Advice from a 500+ Buyer

timmbbo

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good buyer to work with, truly it hurt to discover that the seller has hidden his/her true country flag just to make sales, anyway I am new here but forum like this is not new to me because I have been on other freelancing site for long doing quality search engine optimization for clients.

Twitterbirds

Guest hardwork429

Reply to @regency85:

I would also like to let you know that I am available for multiple tasks. I am trying to get my first sell, and I have heard the first review boost your sells, so please consider me as a candidate for you services.

Wow, as a buyer i couldn’t of put it better myself.

I can not really add to this! lol

With the sellers i buy gigs off , i try and build a relationship with them. It makes the whole experience better for both parties.

To be really honest it is like sending an army of skilled people out to work for you.

As a Internet Marketer, all i need to do is come up with an idea. Create a mindmap for managing who does what and that is 90 odd percent outsourced.

(oh my days, i have just given you all a business idea)

Find the right sellers, look after them and in turn they will look after you.

Regards

Warren

What i find frustrating is that when you order a gig and then theres a long list of requirements to complete the gig, the other thing is when they use such technical slang words that i have to Google to understand what they are asking of me,

I do try to be understanding that it’s only a Fiverr and i try to make it as easy as i can for them as i always want a nice working relationship incase i order the gig again.

Archived