Fiverr Live Chat Support

codersit

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @graphicgallery0

4 hours ago, graphicgallery0 said:

It will help to get information earlier.

Thank you for your feedback. Please understand that we get many requests on a daily basis and we are working our best to respond to all of them as fast as we can. We try to work quickly to resolve all the issues we receive. If an emergency happens, please feel free to send any of the Fiverr Staff a message. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

• Like 21

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Live chat would be very very prone to abuse. A lot of people would just turn to live chat at the sign of any problem, no matter how small. That would waste customer support time and they wouldn't be able to manage some important issues because X doesn't know how to use a browser, for example. The way the system works now is ok. It would also defeat the purpose of paying for faster customer support via Fiverr Seller Plus, so I doubt they would ever do this. They would need a lot more people for customer support and honestly, I don't see the benefit for Fiverr here, they would just be spending more money. Which I doubt they will. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Live chat would be very very prone to abuse. A lot of people would just turn to live chat at the sign of any problem, no matter how small. That would waste customer support time and they wouldn't be able to manage some important issues because X doesn't know how to use a browser, for example. The way the system works now is ok. It would also defeat the purpose of paying for faster customer support via Fiverr Seller Plus, so I doubt they would ever do this. They would need a lot more people for customer support and honestly, I don't see the benefit for Fiverr here, they would just be spending more money. Which I doubt they will. 

Plus, people do not understand the manpower cost of providing instant chat support to 500k sellers - with a majority of them being new, who are not familiar with the platform. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, priyank_mod said:

Plus, people do not understand the manpower cost of providing instant chat support to 500k sellers - with a majority of them being new, who are not familiar with the platform. 

That's exactly what I said. They need way more people, and where would they get the extra income? Sure, it makes sense for a site that has 20 inquries a day. But on Fiverr there are people that contact customer support because they have no idea how to use a browser, so.. it wouldn't make any sense. It would be nice, but I don't see Fiverr investing so much for something with no return. If it would be a $40 Seller Plus Premium perk, then that would actually be a good idea. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1

16 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

If it would be a $40 Seller Plus Premium perk, then that would actually be a good idea. 

I'm not so sure, considering how many people are eligible for that one. It still wouldn't pay for the manpower. Just think of all the complaints about Success Managers not responding to messages, or taking forever to respond, or only giving vague AI-generated advice that doesn't help at all.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, catwriter said:

I'm not so sure, considering how many people are eligible for that one. It still wouldn't pay for the manpower. Just think of all the complaints about Success Managers not responding to messages, or taking forever to respond, or only giving vague AI-generated advice that doesn't help at all.

Well, how many times would you realistically use it every month? 1, maybe 2 times? I think it would be a nice idea to add, if it's in that upper tier. Because to be honest with you, that tier seems very lackluster to me. Withdrawing money earlier and RTO.. those are the main, most appealing things. A success manager, maybe.. for some. 

But who knows. Realistically, I don't see this feature ever coming to Fiverr. But if they do add it, Seller Plus Premium is where it would make sense. At least that's how I feel. 

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

Well, how many times would you realistically use it every month? 1, maybe 2 times?

Probably as many times as I contact Customer Support. Which I haven't done in years.

But it's not about me or you. It's about people who would use live chat because they can't figure out how to use a browser, or how Fiverr works, or why they have fewer orders than before, or how to tie their shoelaces, or simply because their Fiverr guru told them that using live chat was the secret sauce to getting even more orders on Fiverr. I mean, even people who seem oblivious somehow manage to become level 2 sellers, which is when Premium becomes available.

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

But if they do add it, Seller Plus Premium is where it would make sense.

More sense than making it available for everyone, sure, but probably still not cost-effective enough to implement it.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, catwriter said:

how to tie their shoelaces, or simply because their Fiverr guru told them that using live chat was the secret sauce to getting even more orders on Fiverr.

I'm sorry but this was indeed so funnyyyyy................ 😂😂😂

tumblr_nuopm92Dl31s2wio8o1_1280.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, catwriter said:

or why they have fewer orders than before, or how to tie their shoelaces, or simply because their Fiverr guru told them that using live chat was the secret sauce to getting even more orders on Fiverr.

Precisely why I said I don't think this will ever be implemented. It's not something that would benefit Fiverr, and it would lead to customer support time being wasted on trivial stuff, so I 100% agree with you. Of course, there would be a very simple way of dealing with that, penalizing sellers that bother Fiverr's CS with stuff not related to their gig or orders. But as I said, I don't see this ever becoming a real feature. 

• Like 5

On 10/20/2023 at 5:41 PM, Lena said:

Hi @graphicgallery0

Thank you for your feedback. Please understand that we get many requests on a daily basis and we are working our best to respond to all of them as fast as we can. We try to work quickly to resolve all the issues we receive. If an emergency happens, please feel free to send any of the Fiverr Staff a message. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Hello mam my fiver account activate thanku