Fix fiver algorithm

Please mates copy this link and send it to fiverr customer service the algorithm needs to be fixed.we are working hard and our gigs shouldn’t be sent to the back just like that!

Fiverr, please don’t skip this post, as it’s a big issue over a lot of sellers and it means a lot to me and them too. (I’m not sure if this post is gonna be here for long, as posts like this one usually get deleted or closed fast.) My summary from the comments: 2/3 of the people had problems with the search algorithm and 1/3 didn’t have any problems. Although all beggings in the forum and support, Fiverr staff will most likely not pay attention and not fix this problem, because they don’t r…
  • Like 1

Fiverr, please don’t skip this post, as it’s a big issue over a lot of sellers and it means a lot to me and them too.

(I’m not sure if this post is gonna be here for long, as posts like this one usually get deleted or closed fast.)

My summary from the comments:

2/3 of the people had problems with the search algorithm and 1/3 didn’t have any problems.

Although all beggings in the forum and support, Fiverr staff will most likely not pay attention and not fix this problem, because they don’t r…

Fiverr, please don’t skip this post, as it’s a big issue over a lot of sellers and it means a lot to me and them too. (I’m not sure if this post is gonna be here for long, as posts like this one usually get deleted or closed fast.) My summary from the comments: 2/3 of the people had problems with the search algorithm and 1/3 didn’t have any problems. Although all beggings in the forum and support, Fiverr staff will most likely not pay attention and not fix this problem, because they don’t r…

Please share it to fiverr customer service using your mail

There is no point in creating a new topic to highlight a previous topic. Fiverr has always rotated gigs to allow new and old sellers to get exposure alike. It’s how Fiverr works and you can’t get around that. It’s in Fiverr’s best interest to allow new sellers the chance of sales as well as old sellers.

There is no point in creating a new topic to highlight a previous topic. Fiverr has always rotated gigs to allow new and old sellers to get exposure alike. It’s how Fiverr works and you can’t get around that. It’s in Fiverr’s best interest to allow new sellers the chance of sales as well as old sellers.

This isn’t normal, you won’t understand until it happens to you

It has happened to me, my gigs get rotated all the time. It’s how Fiverr works.

Hey man, I’m not new to fiverr. I know gigs are being rotated.but this is a big problem with the algorithm. I even have a friend who just opened a new account on fiverr and after a week his gigs was sent to the back. It’s almost 3 months now and nothing. Mind you he is active

Hey man, I’m not new to fiverr. I know gigs are being rotated.but this is a big problem with the algorithm. I even have a friend who just opened a new account on fiverr and after a week his gigs was sent to the back. It’s almost 3 months now and nothing. Mind you he is active

That could be for any number of reasons. Fiverr haven’t bashed together their algorithms without thought, the algorithms work for them as they are running a service to BOTH sellers and buyers. See: Fiverr myths debunked

Nothing is perfect, algorithm might be malfunctioning

malfunctioning

It is not malfunctioning, it’s working the way it is supposed to be. I will explain how it works in 10 hours. Don’t worry, just have patience, I will also share the solution.

My gig was sent to the back after I verified my 🆔

Perhaps after verification your country of residence was attached to your account and that effected the algorithm. Are you looking on private browsing or just from your own Fiverr account? The algorithms change on so many variables for different users, their viewing history, their location and many many more things, it’s not just SEO that effects searching.

Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t. If it is I doubt Fiverr would be unaware of it especially considering there are issues with gig statistics at the moment.

To me I don’t think there’s any issue with the statistics. They are just trying to manage the site and not to allow people get access to their stats because of the increased number of sellers due to covid19

malfunctioning

It is not malfunctioning, it’s working the way it is supposed to be. I will explain how it works in 10 hours. Don’t worry, just have patience, I will also share the solution.

If you post a magical “solution” to the algorithm on the forums, Fiverr will likely change it. The sellers are not meant to know the alogirthm and how they work so you can’t cheat the system. If the solution was made available it would be unfair on sellers who offer genuine gigs but don’t know what to do with the solution or just haven’t seen it.

• Like 1

To me I don’t think there’s any issue with the statistics. They are just trying to manage the site and not to allow people get access to their stats because of the increased number of sellers due to covid19

How do you know that? Fiverr haven’t said what the issue is. Other than just the statistics can’t be viewed but they are still collecting statistics.