PLEASE, Fix the Search Algorithm! (POLL)

poll  

476 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• My gig was sent back in the search.
    • My gig never was sent back in the search.

I uses best tag and keywords according to my niche this is happening with me second time in just a period of 15 days my gigs ranks on first row and then suddenly disappear not even visible in search and on my niche only 4 pages are available

in just a period of 15 days my gigs ranks on first row and then suddenly disappear not even visible in search

When your gig was on the first row how many orders did you get from it?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Change your tags to more relevant ones, ones that are more likely to be searched by buyers. Then search for your gig according to your tags. It may take a bit, however, I believe it may go in front of someone else’s gigs. If this fixes it then this thread is solved.

So you think tags are fiverr uses rather than title?

Yep. However, for best result, most of the tags should be in the title and the description. That’s how SEO works.

All of these trillions of new sellers have also overwhelmed customer support. Seriously they need to limit new sign ups. The whole site is affected.

The browsing experience of buyers is also lowered as well as the issue of missing orders.

All of these trillions of new sellers have also overwhelmed customer support. Seriously they need to limit new sign ups. The whole site is affected.

The browsing experience of buyers is also lowered as well as the issue of missing orders.

Some other freelance platforms created a membership for that in such a way that is not an advantage anymore to have the free plan. It’s a different concept, I know, but maybe if sellers had to pay to create an account maybe we would not see that many accounts. People think about what they have to pay and that could help to decrease the number of new accounts per day.

in just a period of 15 days my gigs ranks on first row and then suddenly disappear not even visible in search

When your gig was on the first row how many orders did you get from it?

3 days ago my gig was in first row i got 1 or 2 order daily but after then no message from any buyer now

@hamza1424 I am responding with in 10 minutes if message sometime instant reply and my delivery time is best and I completed 30+ orders in just in May month and 5* rating from nearly all of them but now my gigs are on the last page of my niche i am delivering order in just 7-10 days where other sellers are delivering in 25+ days in short i am best in my niche but still on the last page don’t know what’s going on

Don’t worry. We are on the same page.

Guys, please, participate in the poll. I would like to know how much of you experienced this issue.

Guys, please, participate in the poll. I would like to know how much of you experienced this issue.

Alright, participating… (if this make your day 😎 )

Some other freelance platforms created a membership for that in such a way that is not an advantage anymore to have the free plan. It’s a different concept, I know, but maybe if sellers had to pay to create an account maybe we would not see that many accounts. People think about what they have to pay and that could help to decrease the number of new accounts per day.

@sarikaverma007, and all who struggle, try this SEO method and tell me if it works:

1. Use tags all separated, no two words in one tag. Try to use synonyms instead of 2-worded tags. This is what I use:

screenshot_418.png.4cb99a2075063242099e2bac0e240cdf.png

2. Use your tags in your title:

screenshot_419.png.b917c553147779b96d739ef3a7b557cc.png

3. Use your tags in your description (I tried my best to add as much as possible without making it too much.):

screenshot_420.png.2635d19c012264aa098dfb7c613a4c6c.png
    screenshot_420744×339 34.2 KB

If this works, then this is the way to go!

@sarikaverma007, and all who struggle, try this SEO method and tell me if it works:

1. Use tags all separated, no two words in one tag. Try to use synonyms instead of 2-worded tags. This is what I use:

screenshot_418

screenshot_419

3. Use your tags in your description (I tried my best to add as much as possible without making it too much.):

But your tags and title were always this way and it had nothing to do with you getting put on the first page apparently. I think they do it manually on the first page. That’s valuable real estate so they sort them out to choose some ones they consider better in some way. Just my opinion.

But your tags and title were always this way and it had nothing to do with you getting put on the first page apparently. I think they do it manually on the first page. That’s valuable real estate so they sort them out to choose some ones they consider better in some way. Just my opinion.

Updating your gig may trigger Fiverr’s system, which may bring it back to first page.

This is how WordPress SEO works. As many more tags you have in the description, as much better your article is.

screenshot_418

screenshot_419

I am an SEO expert and if you check my Gig my keyword is used properly its not about SEO of gig fiverr has some serious issue on their so called algorithm

Updating your gig may trigger Fiverr’s system, which may bring it back to first page.

This is how WordPress SEO works. As many more tags you have in the description, as much better your article is.

Yes but there is always too much of a good thing, too many keywords stuck into the description which would hurt the gig placement. So you need to have a few but not too many.

I am an SEO expert and if you check my Gig my keyword is used properly its not about SEO of gig fiverr has some serious issue on their so called algorithm

Ok, then try to update your gig and see if you can trigger Fiverr search system, so they bring it back in search.

Archived