Have You Used Fiverr Early Payout Option?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I did use it once, It works smoothly, Just a small fee and your pending fund will be added to your balance ready to be withdrawn.

The fees will be deducted from the actual fund you're moving with, It also increases depending on the fund itself, If it was a big order or tip, the fees will be higher.  

• Like 17

On 4/13/2020 at 7:58 PM, ducktheunicorn said:

image.thumb.png.89004911e440ad0041195f3bfaaa74e4.png
image1234×389 31.9 KB

I haven’t used it but I am a bit confused as to why it’s only available for some orders and not all. Has anyone found a resource that explains this early payout process and how it works?

I had the feature for a few weeks last and early this month (i currently don't have it and i don't know why). What i noticed is that the early payout option was only for orders that clients marked complete after delivery. Anything that was automatically marked complete after 3 days didn't have the option.

I guess it's a security measure for them - clients that complete an order themselves are usually satisfied with the quality they get. Chances of them asking for a refund is very low compared to a client that did not complete the order themselves.

• Like 17

On 4/13/2020 at 9:24 PM, clippin_expert said:

Hi there,

Greetings! Hope all you are well. Today I have noticed a new option in my “Earnings” section. Fiverr added a new option "Early Payout" to get the clearance of pending earning immediately. For this awesome option, fiverr will take a very small fee.

I haven’t use this great option yet. Have you used this option? Let me know your real experience. ☺️

Early.png.5d0e28d879b761a74353d442adb1b8f0.png 1622476166_Screenshot_2020-04-13Fiverrclippin_expertRevenues.png.37290210032f44d8e40e1fe502d5b85c.png

I don't get this option yet. So sad

• Like 16

• 3 weeks later...