Have You Used Fiverr Early Payout Option?

I managed to get the option recently and didn't want to click without first knowing what it was about and I found your post. Thank you very much for clarifying all this, I figured they would charge a commission but I didn't want to press the button without knowing exactly what this was about. For my part I prefer to wait, Fiverr already deducts enough money from my sales to add more for anxiety.

• Like 21

• 9 months later...
On 4/13/2020 at 8:24 AM, clippin_expert said:

Hi there,

Greetings! Hope all you are well. Today I have noticed a new option in my “Earnings” section. Fiverr added a new option "Early Payout" to get the clearance of pending earning immediately. For this awesome option, fiverr will take a very small fee.

I haven’t use this great option yet. Have you used this option? Let me know your real experience. ☺️

Early.png.5d0e28d879b761a74353d442adb1b8f0.png 1622476166_Screenshot_2020-04-13Fiverrclippin_expertRevenues.png.37290210032f44d8e40e1fe502d5b85c.png

I wish. Honestly, Fiverr never should have released an option like this if they weren’t  going to make it available to all sellers (even in 2022). For it to say, “only available for select users and not taking requests” is just…..(not even sure what words to use here).

Having such a long clearance period is already frustrating enough but when a feature that should’ve been an initial part of the platform is released, I just feel like that should be available to all Fiverr sellers. Horrible downfall to what could be an even greater platform but nothing we can do🤦‍♀️

• Like 17

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2022 at 2:11 AM, jordanajennings said:

I wish. Honestly, Fiverr never should have released an option like this if they weren’t  going to make it available to all sellers (even in 2022). For it to say, “only available for select users and not taking requests” is just…..(not even sure what words to use here).

Having such a long clearance period is already frustrating enough but when a feature that should’ve been an initial part of the platform is released, I just feel like that should be available to all Fiverr sellers. Horrible downfall to what could be an even greater platform but nothing we can do🤦‍♀️

I agree. EP is supposed to apply implicitly to orders that've been marked 'complete' by a client. But this isn't always true, it's actually hit or miss. Meaning sometimes it functions as intended, other times it doesn't. And you have to wait the default 14 days. IMO, Fiverr should allow early payout for all orders marked as complete by a customer, or change the wait time to five days across the board, for all users like Upwork does.

• Like 14

• 3 months later...