Have You Used Fiverr Early Payout Option?

Maybe, but how can that be? The buyer reviewed your services and then the buyer comes back and say the services did not solve the problem?

They found a typo - 15 days after the order was manually completed and they left a 5-star review. Instead of asking for a revision they went to customer service and requested a cancelation. Customer service canceled the order and removed the funds from my account. They said they couldn’t “force the buyer to accept the order due to the mistake.” There was only one mistake cited in their cancelation request. The article is still on this buyer’s website, even after multiple DMCA takedown notices.

• Like 17

They found a typo - 15 days after the order was manually completed and they left a 5-star review. Instead of asking for a revision they went to customer service and requested a cancelation. Customer service canceled the order and removed the funds from my account. They said they couldn’t “force the buyer to accept the order due to the mistake.” There was only one mistake cited in their cancelation request. The article is still on this buyer’s website, even after multiple DMCA takedown notices.

Maybe you should report the website for copyright infringement. They still used your work even after complaining it was having some typo.

That’s something that Fiverr should take a look at. They should sometimes try to understand the seller instead of just being fully supportive to the buyer.

What a sad experience that must have been!

• Like 15

This is a misconception, this function works for all completed orders, regardless of whether they were completed manually or automatically. It doesn’t matter if you have feedback or not, if you have the “Early payment” feature active, you will still be able to withdraw your money quickly. The thing is that this is only available to certain sellers, probably some kind of system that determines your work by rating and delivery speed. I had two orders canceled in December, and a few days ago I lost the “Early payment” button" 🤨

This is a misconception, this function works for all completed orders, regardless of whether they were completed manually or automatically.

That doesn’t seem to be a misconception. The only difference between the orders in this screenshot is that the $129 order was the only order automatically marked as complete. Below you can see an order for $103 from the same buyer, for the same service in the same price range which was “manually” accepted and it has the option.

vSdAgKV.thumb.png.9675fd070fc451978efcd691c2110f99.png
865×835 27.8 KB

Another similar order from the same buyer should get autocomplete in a couple of days, I’ll make sure to check if it have the option available.

• Like 15

This is a misconception, this function works for all completed orders, regardless of whether they were completed manually or automatically.

That doesn’t seem to be a misconception. The only difference between the orders in this screenshot is that the $129 order was the only order automatically marked as complete. Below you can see an order for $103 from the same buyer, for the same service in the same price range which was “manually” accepted and it has the option.

Another similar order from the same buyer should get autocomplete in a couple of days, I’ll make sure to check if it have the option available.

It isn’t but I believe once you cancel an order , you lose the option for early payouts , had an unresponsive buyer and had CS cancel the order , lost the option for early payout

• Like 16

So, yesterday I made a withdrawal without an early payout, and today this button has become available to me again. So I guess it was some kind of bug or something, but it’s definitely an automatic system, not the hands of the Fiverr staff 🙂

• Like 15

I haven’t used it but I am a bit confused as to why it’s only available for some orders and not all. Has anyone found a resource that explains this early payout process and how it works?

Very possible reason is auto completed order.

While your order will completed automatically without buyer approval, those will not have Early Payout Option 🙂

• Like 15

One of my order is auto completed without buyer review, he is a returning client. I have seen this feature first time because I have started selling recently & I’m Lvl1 seller. But strange thing is that is only showing on gig extra that I offered on an active order, small amount of 30$ is available for early payout but the big amount is not showing this option.

• Like 15

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It seems the option has been disabled, as I was seeing the option, and have used it quite often, but in the past few days I have not seen it on my recent earnings.

Same to me. It’s not a permanent feature. Maybe it’s depending on your frequent earning and how much time you use this feature.

• Like 16

• 2 weeks later...