Have You Used Fiverr Early Payout Option?

Hi there,

Greetings! Hope all you are well. Today I have noticed a new option in my “Earnings” section. Fiverr added a new option "Early Payout" to get the clearance of pending earning immediately. For this awesome option, fiverr will take a very small fee.

I haven’t use this great option yet. Have you used this option? Let me know your real experience. ☺️

Early.png.5d0e28d879b761a74353d442adb1b8f0.png 1622476166_Screenshot_2020-04-13Fiverrclippin_expertRevenues.png.37290210032f44d8e40e1fe502d5b85c.png

• Like 84
  • Congrats! 3
  • Thanks 1

Hmm, interesting feature. I assume that fee is only for a single Early Payout? If so, it can end up being very expensive to have an early payout for everything. If it’s a small fee for all current orders then I am sure most of us would pay it instead of waiting 2 weeks.

• Like 28

Hmm, interesting feature. I assume that fee is only for a single Early Payout? If so, it can end up being very expensive to have an early payout for everything. If it’s a small fee for all current orders then I am sure most of us would pay it instead of waiting 2 weeks.

I have checked the fee now! Fee is different depends on the every amount. They take fee for every single payout. I calculate it. They take only 1% for each single early process. So I think it is very helpful for getting 80$ immediately by giving 0.80$ fee. 😍

• Like 36

I have checked the fee now! Fee is different depends on the every amount. They take fee for every single payout. I calculate it. They take only 1% for each single early process. So I think it is very helpful for getting 80$ immediately by giving 0.80$ fee. 😍

I guess it makes sense for those that have large orders and want to withdraw right away. Those of us which have lower price points…let’s just say it’s not really worth it. Although some might still be interested, who knows.

• Like 25

I guess it makes sense for those that have large orders and want to withdraw right away. Those of us which have lower price points…let’s just say it’s not really worth it. Although some might still be interested, who knows.

Maybe. But it looks little bit interesting to me.

• Like 22

Do any of those correlate with a particular gig? Maybe some categories are safer for Fiverr to let be released early.

I figured it out! I think - or at least the pattern I see is all the orders that are available for early payout are from repeat buyers, and those orders have been rated. (For some reason a lot of my repeat buyers don’t leave reviews anymore.)

• Like 31

I haven’t used it but I am a bit confused as to why it’s only available for some orders and not all. Has anyone found a resource that explains this early payout process and how it works?

Almost 95% of my pending clearance is showing this Early Payout. But not showing for all pending bill.

I’m also searching and want to know details about it.

• Like 22

I figured it out! I think - or at least the pattern I see is all the orders that are available for early payout are from repeat buyers, and those orders have been rated. (For some reason a lot of my repeat buyers don’t leave reviews anymore.)

So do you want to test this feature now? If you will test it, then let us know how it works.

• Like 22

Almost 95% of my pending clearance is showing this Early Payout. But not showing for all pending bill.

Only for the orders that was not left a review is not this option for me, in the rest for all the others I have this option.

• Like 24

Only for the orders that was not left a review is not this option for me, in the rest for all the others I have this option.

Yes. Also for me same.

• Like 22

This is my dream come true! At least it is an option now if I need my funds urgently!
Thanks fiverr listen to us.

So I assume fiverr charge 3% of total of an order, let’s said $10 I get $7 but I will get the fund after the order completed. This is BIG game changer to those who work fiverr full-time.

Someone said fiverr never listen, now this might not true, they did listen to a lot of my suggestion all these years though.

Now I hope TRS will lower or waived the 1% fee for Fast Payout option in the future would be great and get motivated!

• Like 29