Have You Used Fiverr Early Payout Option?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That’s not true. They don’t need to leave feedback, they only need to manually accept the order.

Hello!

yes, great feature, but not allowing it those orders that are not “manually” completed…seems random. Why not ALL orders…?

weird.

• Like 17

Hello!

yes, great feature, but not allowing it those orders that are not “manually” completed…seems random. Why not ALL orders…?

weird.

This is a misconception, this function works for all completed orders, regardless of whether they were completed manually or automatically. It doesn’t matter if you have feedback or not, if you have the “Early payment” feature active, you will still be able to withdraw your money quickly. The thing is that this is only available to certain sellers, probably some kind of system that determines your work by rating and delivery speed. I had two orders canceled in December, and a few days ago I lost the “Early payment” button" 🤨

• Like 20

This is a misconception, this function works for all completed orders, regardless of whether they were completed manually or automatically. It doesn’t matter if you have feedback or not, if you have the “Early payment” feature active, you will still be able to withdraw your money quickly. The thing is that this is only available to certain sellers, probably some kind of system that determines your work by rating and delivery speed. I had two orders canceled in December, and a few days ago I lost the “Early payment” button" 🤨

Great. Thanks for the reply. So, it is another “carrot and stick” mechanism. If you get an ornery buyer, who say, gives a 4 star review, or cancels then you pay the price by not getting paid faster…? Hmmm… My view is, either let me get my money “early payout” all the time, or not. Leave the “wildcard” of buyers out of the equation. They get their 1% extra. If I’ve spent years building a business, it’s the least they can do…

• Like 18

Great. Thanks for the reply. So, it is another “carrot and stick” mechanism. If you get an ornery buyer, who say, gives a 4 star review, or cancels then you pay the price by not getting paid faster…? Hmmm… My view is, either let me get my money “early payout” all the time, or not. Leave the “wildcard” of buyers out of the equation. They get their 1% extra. If I’ve spent years building a business, it’s the least they can do…

You would still lose your money if they decided to cancel. Fiverr isn’t getting payment, and neither are you when an order is canceled.

• Like 17