Have You Used Fiverr Early Payout Option?

I have it on all my orders that are in clearance. I have 7 day clearance anyway though, so, meh. I might use it for really big orders perhaps, though if it’s a % and not a fixed amount … we’ll see.
But a really good option when you have 14 days clearance, and also I agree with Lena, very good move on Fiverr’s side to offer that in the current situation. 👍

• Like 22

Almost 95% of my pending clearance is showing this Early Payout. But not showing for all pending bill.

I’m also searching and want to know details about it.

Only for the orders that was not left a review is not this option for me, in the rest for all the others I have this option.

Today my another order has completed without any review. But Early Payout is displaying in front of that bill. So I think review is not mandatory for this option.

• Like 20

This is my dream come true! At least it is an option now if I need my funds urgently!

Thanks fiverr listen to us.

So I assume fiverr charge 3% of total of an order, let’s said $10 I get $7 but I will get the fund after the order completed. This is BIG game changer to those who work fiverr full-time.

Someone said fiverr never listen, now this might not true, they did listen to a lot of my suggestion all these years though.

Now I hope TRS will lower or waived the 1% fee for Fast Payout option in the future would be great and get motivated!

fiverr charge 3% of total of an order

Now every single Early Payout process fee is only 1%. So it can be a good option for us.

• Like 18

I have it. I’ve used it.

1% of all orders completed, rated and pending clearance.

Received funds. All is good.

I only had one order that wasn’t marked complete, but auto-completed and it wasn’t eligible for early payout.

Markus

Thank you for sharing your own practical experience with us.

• Like 19

I have it on all my orders that are in clearance. I have 7 day clearance anyway though, so, meh. I might use it for really big orders perhaps, though if it’s a % and not a fixed amount … we’ll see.

But a really good option when you have 14 days clearance, and also I agree with Lena, very good move on Fiverr’s side to offer that in the current situation. 👍

Buyer marked that order as complete

Exactly that, I was gonna write the reasons I noticed why not every order has it.

Review or no review, rated or not rated, no matter what the amount is, if the buyer completes the order, you get the option to early payout. If the order was auto-completed, then you don’t get it.

I have 7 day clearance anyway though, so, meh.

Me too, same reaction 😶

• Like 19

I haven’t seen or used it, no. I think it’s problematic to need to do this and shows that people need to diversify their income, especially if people rely on this feature and use it often. That said, I appreciate that everyone has a crisis here and there and could use money earlier.

• Like 18

I have this option too now, but tbh not interested in giving fiverr a bigger cut/more fees than they already take from my earnings. I’m $25 away from being eligible for Top Rated so I’d rather just wait until I get 7 day clearance, and honestly, the 2 week clearance is something I’m just used to now.

• Like 25
  • Up 1

A 1% fee for an immediate funds clearance sounds like a very great idea to those who work for full-time. I used it on a bunch of pending funds to test it out and the total fee was little, never expected this feature to be there! Good job Fiverr.

Not 1% the early payout fee is 0.1% of total amount. Hope that help

• Like 18

This seems like a great feature. Don’t think it’s not without a benefit for Fiverr. I bet they’re earning under 1% interest right now on the money they’re holding before payout. So they’re making more money making it available for early withdrawal at 1% than they would on the interest. Smart move on their part, and it’s going to help a lot of sellers. Win/win.

• Like 20