Have You Used Fiverr Early Payout Option?

I used 2 time in 2 days and that’s wonderful feature with 0.1% fee of total amount. For example if you are going to WITHDRAW $1000 fiverr charge you $10 only. Now we do not need to wait 14 days for rated orders.

will they cut fee from each revenue or from total revenue? incase if i want to withdraw several earnings at one time.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

1 % of 1000 = 10

0.1% of 1000 = 1

It’s still great that we have the option, but it’s 1%, not 0.1%.

1 % of 1000 = 10

0.1% of 1000 = 1

It’s still great that we have the option, but it’s 1%, not 0.1%.

1 % of 1000 = 100

0.1% of 1000 = 10

Early payout fee is 0.1% because i did 3 time.

• Like 16

• 2 weeks later...

Now that I think of it; does this also work against PayPal refund scams? Most sellers have to wait 14 days for a payout, with sometimes having the risk of having the buyer to refund through PayPal. What do you guys think?

I’m not sure. I can’t see that option on my earnings. On the other hand, TRS and Pro sellers have a 7 day clearance instead of 14, and the values are much larger on average, so it’s not as worth it to pay 1% for early release.

• Like 18

Now that I think of it; does this also work against PayPal refund scams? Most sellers have to wait 14 days for a payout, with sometimes having the risk of having the buyer to refund through PayPal. What do you guys think?

does this also work against PayPal refund scams?

No. You can have chargebacks even if you have withdrawn the earnings from your orders. It would show a negative balance in your earnings which would cause future earnings to be taken from you until the chargeback was paid.

However you will be refunded for any false chargebacks anyway by fiverr.

• Like 19

I just noticed this feature today. I’m guessing it appears on accounts that are close to being Top Seller.
Has anyone here noticed that as well… I’d like to confirm…
But it’s an awesome feature though… I really love being a part of this community; they really care. 😊

• Like 18

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...