The biggest order

fogi

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there experienced sellers! Let’s give some motivation to new sellers, and confess: what was your biggest value single order a client placed with you?

Mine was 404 dollars.

Hi there experienced sellers! …what was your biggest value single order a client placed with you?

Many dollars. 😉

well, my most expensive orders so far have been $60, but I just got a $12 tip on one of them which was my biggest tip so far 😃 yay

Yes, Tips are great, I can’t really say why people give tips, but a truly awesome feeling!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

No I won’t! It’s normal to start low and grow from there. I’ve even done things for free in the past (not on Fiverr) just to get portfolio.

ok then.

I offered first something very “original” (as some geniuses in Kindle books or Udemy recommend :)), until I figured out nobody will search for this here.

I looked then for something that sells. Someone wrote me a private email, I made a proposal and freaked out. For just $5, I wanted to recover his old fdb file. I’ve been sooo lucky, I tell you, that by the end I was able to guess that’s an old Firebird database. I found a tool to convert it to a more recent version, and I surprised myself when I was able to access its tables.

The guy left me a $20 tip for this $5 gig, with a great review. One day later, he bough another $5 with a great review.

Why you should make fun now is I’m indeed someone who not long ago was looking to see how much over $100k/year he may get from his employer. Surprisingly, I found the decent and honest feedback from my $5 gig fiverr buyer more rejuvenating 🙂

On 1/20/2020 at 8:35 AM, cristiscutaru said:

ok then.

I offered first something very “original” (as some geniuses in Kindle books or Udemy recommend :)), until I figured out nobody will search for this here.

I looked then for something that sells. Someone wrote me a private email, I made a proposal and freaked out. For just $5, I wanted to recover his old fdb file. I’ve been sooo lucky, I tell you, that by the end I was able to guess that’s an old Firebird database. I found a tool to convert it to a more recent version, and I surprised myself when I was able to access its tables.

The guy left me a $20 tip for this $5 gig, with a great review. One day later, he bough another $5 with a great review.

Why you should make fun now is I’m indeed someone who not long ago was looking to see how much over $100k/year he may get from his employer. Surprisingly, I found the decent and honest feedback from my $5 gig fiverr buyer more rejuvenating 🙂

Nah, I’m not making fun of you for that. I’m actually calling you out on your bad decisions. a 6 figure salary is the dream man, work 10 years and retire for life on a cheap tropical paradise.

People who don’t take the chances they get piss me off 😦

Nah, I’m not making fun of you for that. I’m actually calling you out on your bad decisions. a 6 figure salary is the dream man, work 10 years and retire for life on a cheap tropical paradise.

People who don’t take the chances they get piss me off 😦

ok, now… I’ll give you a hint why I did not succeed: I’ve been … married!!

My largest order to date was for $16,000.

It was completed in roughly 45 days and it was a rather ambitious explainer video with a truly unique visual style for a large retail brand.

Winning so far! I wasn’t aware of 45 days deadlines on fiverr, however. Is that possible? Or it was a product of the revision process?

Archived