The biggest order

fogi

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t want to be accused (again) of bragging so I’m not telling the tips I get but… they are good sometimes. Real good.

I don’t want to be accused (again) of bragging so I’m not telling the tips I get but… they are good sometimes. Real good.

We’ll, your money spell is your best seller. The only question is, do your buyers want to leave you tips or are you bewitching them without telling? :thinking:

I’m afraid I don’t get tips or big orders because I’m lazy and treat my buyers like insects that I like picking the wings off when I don’t like their attitude. However, my freelance career is flourishing.

We’ll, your money spell is your best seller. The only question is, do your buyers want to leave you tips or are you bewitching them without telling? :thinking:

I’m afraid I don’t get tips or big orders because I’m lazy and treat my buyers like insects that I like picking the wings off when I don’t like their attitude. However, my freelance career is flourishing.

Leaving a tip on a money spell and the logical ramifications of that action hurts my brain.

Leaving a tip on a money spell and the logical ramifications of that action hurts my brain.

I don’t understand. If you believe something a person did made you a lot of money, wouldn’t you want to tip them to share the love?

I don’t understand. If you believe something a person did made you a lot of money, wouldn’t you want to tip them to share the love?

Because of what the implications mean for the world economy, my friend. Money spells are dangerous, you can collapse the economic system. If the IMF hears of this, things can get ugly.

are you bewitching them without telling?

😎

Because of what the implications mean for the world economy, my friend. Money spells are dangerous, you can collapse the economic system. If the IMF hears of this, things can get ugly.

Because of what the implications mean for the world economy, my friend. Money spells are dangerous, you can collapse the economic system

The economic system is a monetary spell. Liquidity rests on the strength of the currency as pressure is applied by the banks. Everything do do with money is an enchanting metaphor for a river. Staying afloat, current=currency, etc.

This being the case, I can’t imagine one more money spell will do much harm. Not unless that Japanese sorcerer Satoshi Nakamoto starts pulling out the big guns. 😉

Because of what the implications mean for the world economy, my friend. Money spells are dangerous, you can collapse the economic system

The economic system is a monetary spell. Liquidity rests on the strength of the currency as pressure is applied by the banks. Everything do do with money is an enchanting metaphor for a river. Staying afloat, current=currency, etc.

This being the case, I can’t imagine one more money spell will do much harm. Not unless that Japanese sorcerer Satoshi Nakamoto starts pulling out the big guns. 😉

But only the central banks are allowed to cast new money spells to create more money. This is all very fishy.

But only the central banks are allowed to cast new money spells

I’ve heard Miss Crystal is based offshore. 😉

I’m also offshore. Maybe I’ll start casting money spells for me, haven’t done it for a while. I was making bank with them a few years ago, but got bored, it was too easy.

Funny thing about that: the more work I put in, the luckier I get!

This is a myth. We established on the forum a long time ago that growing a beard is the key to Fiverr success. @eoinfinnegan will testify to this.

I have also noticed that you yourself were clean-shaven until around the time you went Pro.

It is really time that we stopped peddling false promises and told people the truth. If you want to get ahead, you have to grow facial hair. 😉

This is a myth. We established on the forum a long time ago that growing a beard is the key to Fiverr success. @eoinfinnegan will testify to this.

I have also noticed that you yourself were clean-shaven until around the time you went Pro.

It is really time that we stopped peddling false promises and told people the truth. If you want to get ahead, you have to grow facial hair. 😉

Can confirm, am Pro and I do have a beard.

Paul didn’t have a beard. But he had a hat. Not sure what he does or does not have these days though, haven’t seen him around on the forum in a while.

What’s the key of success for women then, wasn’t the first Fiverr millionare a woman? Then it could be beards or hats for men and resume gigs for women. In either case it must be something else than hard work.

Paul didn’t have a beard. But he had a hat. Not sure what he does or does not have these days though, haven’t seen him around on the forum in a while.

What’s the key of success for women then, wasn’t the first Fiverr millionare a woman? Then it could be beards or hats for men and resume gigs for women. In either case it must be something else than hard work.

Then it could be beards or hats for men and resume gigs for women

Nah, it’s beards for women as well. You can do it!

Well, I guess if the beard thing will work but the success formula for women is something else, I can always find a job in a curio collection or circus.

Wait … isn’t a beard hard work? All those beard grooming kits and barber shops growing like shrooms make it seem so … I thought no hard work was required for success …

Archived