The biggest order

fogi

Just for the records, my biggest single order to date was also from buyers requests, and 4 digits.

If we count things like Frank’s split up order, though, I’ve had a few bigger ones than the BR one.

Yeah, if I could include things like ongoing monthly SEO services to individual clients mine would be up considerably too, although still not at Frank’s level, yet.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, if I could include things like ongoing monthly SEO services to individual clients mine would be up considerably too, although still not at Frank’s level, yet.

Yes, that certainly would apply to some niches, though I’m not speaking of ongoing monthly services but things like a whole book, with many words, not what some people call a book nowadays 😉 but something that was “a single thing” really but had to be split up because I couldn’t do it within the 30 days limit.

Not as much as Frank’s highest order though, he still wins this thread 😉 unless perhaps another of the rare PROs or other big-ticket person comes along.

Yes, that certainly would apply to some niches, though I’m not speaking of ongoing monthly services but things like a whole book, with many words, not what some people call a book nowadays 😉 but something that was “a single thing” really but had to be split up because I couldn’t do it within the 30 days limit.

Not as much as Frank’s highest order though, he still wins this thread 😉 unless perhaps another of the rare PROs or other big-ticket person comes along.

that was “a single thing” really but had to be split up because I couldn’t do it within the 30 days limit.

That’s also an important factor to take into account. What’s the “bigger” order - a 10k order that takes you a month to do, or a 1k order that takes you 5 minutes? Because in the second case your hourly rate is through the roof, and in the first it can actually be quite bad if you are working on it 20 hours every day.

that was “a single thing” really but had to be split up because I couldn’t do it within the 30 days limit.

That’s also an important factor to take into account. What’s the “bigger” order - a 10k order that takes you a month to do, or a 1k order that takes you 5 minutes? Because in the second case your hourly rate is through the roof, and in the first it can actually be quite bad if you are working on it 20 hours every day.

Yes, of course, that’s a very important factor, some of us are lucky in that they don’t need to put much time into high-priced things, some of us do things that simply take time, no matter how good we are.

The splitting up because I couldn’t do it within 30 days doesn’t necessarily mean it took 30 days by the way.

Who earns the most on this page, Frank? Let’s guess each other’s yearly income. 😆

Let’s guess each other’s yearly income

Btw, raw income is not a good metric due to this being a worldwide market. Income/cost of living is a much better statistic. On 30k a year you live like a king in many places, and like a bum in LA.

To that end I want to also share that I changed my business strategy on Fiverr ever since I joined the Pro program.

Up until that point I just wanted lots of orders for things I can do in under an hour.

Now I prefer bigger projects to be honest.

To that end I want to also share that I changed my business strategy on Fiverr ever since I joined the Pro program.

Up until that point I just wanted lots of orders for things I can do in under an hour.

I’ve never had projects that could be done under an hour. I mean, i had a couple, but it’s not consistent. I’ve been playing the “few but high” since the beginning. This also protects your account from malicious buyers somewhat. Want to leave me a bad review to hurt me? Sure, but it will cost you!

It would be so nice to have automatic monthly billing, I would love that. I have a lot of clients who would love that too. My services would work well for that.

I could even have a spell-of-the-month service.

It would be so nice to have automatic monthly billing, I would love that. I have a lot of clients who would love that too. My services would work well for that.

It would be so nice to have automatic monthly billing,

This would be awesome for video. I want to work with clients on a retainer, but it’s not possible on Fiverr.

You can add anonymous polls to posts, by the way, which might lead to more people answering truthfully and more people “answering” by vote than do by posting … but of course, we can’t know if people do click truthfully even then. I remember someone posting that they clicked the wrong thing intentionally in some poll thread, people and forums … 😉

I’m certain monthly billing has quite a few threads in the suggestion category, I wonder why it’s not an option too, perhaps some reason with the payment gate/provider? It seems like a thing Fiverr would have long thought of already, I even see subscriptions on Amazon now, after all 😉

Yeah, monthly billing would transform Fiverr life for me to be honest. Would encourage me to bring people too.

I guess you do !..

And what if you farmed those out to others to do, the mind boggles. :thinking:

I don’t think you do that but … you could.

ok then.

I offered first something very “original” (as some geniuses in Kindle books or Udemy recommend :)), until I figured out nobody will search for this here.

I looked then for something that sells. Someone wrote me a private email, I made a proposal and freaked out. For just $5, I wanted to recover his old fdb file. I’ve been sooo lucky, I tell you, that by the end I was able to guess that’s an old Firebird database. I found a tool to convert it to a more recent version, and I surprised myself when I was able to access its tables.

The guy left me a $20 tip for this $5 gig, with a great review. One day later, he bough another $5 with a great review.

Why you should make fun now is I’m indeed someone who not long ago was looking to see how much over $100k/year he may get from his employer. Surprisingly, I found the decent and honest feedback from my $5 gig fiverr buyer more rejuvenating 🙂

$20 tip – wow! That’s impressive for anyone.

It’s specially impressive given the order size. On a $1000 order a $20 tip is not particularly impressive. But when the tip is four times the original price… it means you need to up your prices yesterday!

I’d say so!!!

It’s also great feedback because it shows you’ve received a buyer who understands your value. That’s a feat for any seller, especially a new one.

Archived