The biggest order

fogi

Well, I guess if the beard thing will work but the success formula for women is something else, I can always find a job in a curio collection or circus.

Wait … isn’t a beard hard work? All those beard grooming kits and barber shops growing like shrooms make it seem so … I thought no hard work was required for success …

Well, I guess if the beard thing will work but the success formula for women is something else,

I’m afraid that we have no evidence of this. The data we do have would suggest that women can only succeed if they too grow beards. This could even explain the so-called gender pay gap.

Wait … isn’t a beard hard work? All those beard grooming kits and barber shops

I’ve only recently started experimenting with bearding. However, I’ve always used a Barbershop. Right now, I’m lucky enough to have an authentic Victorian Barber Shop where I get the full works once every 3-weeks.

sufa.thumb.jpg.dad0ceeeb4ec059b25d97834f7dd1040.jpg
sufa1334×1000 178 KB

sufa2.jpeg.018bd4413ef92d17c92ff3a00cb7d065.jpeg

Not my pics but that’s the place. It’s also a magical place where you can go in looking homeless and come out a new man oozing with confidence. If I ever have a real beard, I’ll be there every couple of days getting it oiled and trimmed.

If you have a barber, I’m guessing beard care is easy. Either way, though, male grooming is way easier than female grooming. All that shaving, waxing, makeup, and styling - that would drive me insane.

Of course, most women can’t naturally grow beards. However, my male hair loss experiments have taught me that if you mix Minoxodil, Miconazole Nitrate, and Castor Oil together, you can pretty much grow hair anywhere. In this case, if you want to take your career to the next level, that could be the secret recipe. 😉

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Btw, I never got to announce mine. My biggest order so far was $4k, and the order was closed in 9 days (but actual work itself was probably 2-3 days, the rest was waiting for feedback, assets, etc.). Client was great, great communication, super sensible revisions. Outstanding experience! (xD)

Wow it’s so great. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I like a good smelling man. Unfortunately some men think having a beard means not shaving or doing anything with the facial hair. They allow the beard to sprout out of the front of their neck. I can’t help but wonder about the bacterial count in beards. Then there are the beards without any mustache, the full neck beards, beards that sprout from only the chin and are about six inches long in a perfect rectangular shape, the kind that are carved in parenthesis around the mouth, or the kind that have never been cut or shaved from when they first began growing and are tied into a long clump with three rubber bands along the length of it.
And mustaches, those definitely need to stop at the top vermilion of the upper lip.

The Victorian barber looks wonderful. I would love to spend time watching what goes on in there.

• 2 months later...

So yeah I decided to work here in Fiverr since December and I just completed my biggest order as of now, worth $900+ -20% tax in Fiverr lol for creating a web design for an Off-Plan Property Investment in Dubai made in Adobe XD. The client was good and polite. we’re planning to continue the project in designing an app version of it. Hopefully, more clients like him will come in the future.

I love to hear your best/fun/worst experience here working in Fiverr.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived