Introducing The New Fiverr Inbox

mjensen415

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance that lovely blank space under the message sender’s info could be used to show Buyer reviews/an overall average review score etc?

But yeah, love the new inbox

Any chance that lovely blank space under the message sender’s info could be used to show Buyer reviews/an overall average review score etc?

I’d certainly love to have this feature.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest offlinehelpers

No. I am using windos.

Then you should see the updated inbox, all of us have got it.

all of us have got it.

Not everybody has it yet - I don’t think it’s dependent on the operating system or browser.

Guest offlinehelpers

@offlinehelpers

Why so, I never imagined it was user based, thank you for letting me know, seems like I don’t know much about fiverr

No problem - what one user sees is often very different to what others see, like ‘available now’ for example, which is in a beta test, plus various other features which appear and disappear. 🙂

No problem - what one user sees is often very different to what others see, like ‘available now’ for example, which is in a beta test, plus various other features which appear and disappear. 🙂

s various other features which appear and disappear.

Yes, sometimes that available now button doesn’t work in my browser. You are a wizard about fiverr. Drop me some tips so that I know what you do

Archived