Introducing The New Fiverr Inbox

mjensen415

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, things are changing. Good bye cool startup, hello cubicle farm.

Wait? There are farms that grow cubicles? 😯

Wait? There are farms that grow cubicles?

Cubicle Farm is slang for the typical office: A vast expanse of contemporary office space outfitted with box-like, synthetic personal work environments comprised of approximately 3.3 sides and lacking doors and ceilings. These cubicles are easy and inexpensive to assemble and their lack of privacy promotes comraderie among a sea of anonymous co-workers. Notably, a cubicle farm is where middle managers are grown.

Once he started complaining about pain in his hands from typing, we transferred him to the most unbearable cubicle farm on campus with the hope that he’d quit before going on disability.

I got this from Urban Dictionary.

Wait? There are farms that grow cubicles?

Cubicle Farm is slang for the typical office: A vast expanse of contemporary office space outfitted with box-like, synthetic personal work environments comprised of approximately 3.3 sides and lacking doors and ceilings. These cubicles are easy and inexpensive to assemble and their lack of privacy promotes comraderie among a sea of anonymous co-workers. Notably, a cubicle farm is where middle managers are grown.

Once he started complaining about pain in his hands from typing, we transferred him to the most unbearable cubicle farm on campus with the hope that he’d quit before going on disability.

You clearly missed my sarcasm. 😉

You clearly missed my sarcasm. 😉

You clearly missed my sarcasm

That happens to me all the time, and not just with you. I have a poor sarcasm detector, just like Sheldon Cooper.

Hello,

Do we have option to get back to use old Inbox system… new one is not working good at chrome. scroll bar missing… can’t go to old message… it is just not working good for me.

🤨

Not working for me either, and I’m using Safari. I just get a tiny message box, and when I go to it, sometimes the message just disappears. I do have a Customer Support ticket on it.

It looks like I’m going to love this update once it starts working for me. I do have a support ticket taken out on this, but I came here to see if others are having issues with it. I am using Safari browser. I go to my inbox when I get the email notification and/or see messages on my Fiverr dashboard. The message box is tiny, however, and often when I scroll down to read it, it disappears. Buyers are sending me documents that suddenly disappear too, so I can’t help them at all. I think I’ll have to put myself in vacation mode until this is fixed, as it’s getting frustrated to me and my buyers.

But the sidebar and all other features of this new update look awesome!

Let us know what other features you would like to see in the comments below.

One simple change that would be helpful would be in the Buyer Requests page to include the request’s Subcategory in the list when viewing requests from all subcategories. Otherwise it isn’t always obvious what category a request is about. And it would save having to manually go through each subcategory looking for that request.

eg. if “All Subcategories” is selected, you could show:

Subcategory, Date, Buyer, Request, Offers, Duration, Budget (ie subcategory shown for each request. It doesn’t need to show the columns in this order as long as the subcategory field gets shown).

I got the new look on my Fiverr account but my partner’s layout still like the old one.
Well, it’s cool for me though because I have been waiting for this kind view.
I think a voice call or chat will make it look great.

Also, fiverr should push the current user’s message to one side and the recipient the other side.
I get confused when sending messages

You clearly missed my sarcasm

That happens to me all the time, and not just with you. I have a poor sarcasm detector, just like Sheldon Cooper.

I have a poor sarcasm detector, just like Sheldon Cooper.

LOL I always use Sheldon whenever i don’t understand or don’t want to understand sarcasm. I thought i was the only one who does that .

Archived