Introducing The New Fiverr Inbox

mjensen415

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Inbox looks good.

If you add more features on Inbox in right hand side where the buyer/seller’s profile info appear like Personal Notepad, Files & Links and Add people features that will be great.

Hope Fiverr will add Video and Audio calling features as well in near future.

I enjoy seeing the accurate local time of the buyer or one who messages me. I discover some who have times in distant parts of the world from me who have United States as their location. You can use this schedule of times around the world to see where people are located:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/?sort=2

The New Fiverr Inbox has some cool features.

I like it. But it’s really annoying that attached images now open in a new window. I often receive a lot of reference images, or send a lot of sketches at a time, and it was so much easier for both me and my clients just to be able to flip through them on the page. Now we have to open each one individually, which takes a lot of time.
Otherwise, nice update 🙂

I like it. But it’s really annoying that attached images now open in a new window. I often receive a lot of reference images, or send a lot of sketches at a time, and it was so much easier for both me and my clients just to be able to flip through them on the page. Now we have to open each one individually, which takes a lot of time.

Otherwise, nice update 🙂

can you see any download option there ? @emblaester

The chat experience! This is exactly what I have been looking forward to.

I would love to see the ability to schedule s***e/and/or/phone calls through the new system. That way, instead of spending days trying to understand what the buyer needs, we can have a 1 hour consultation and make the experience much more efficient.

Even as @nikavoice idea with allowing voice notes.

I’m curious if something like this is in the pipeline? Maybe have a switch that enables these features so those that would like to remain anonymous can still do so?

I just feel to be a doer through only text is very hard when working on larger projects.

This will not be possible. Why?

Because many buyers/sellers can’t speak english as well. So they try to chat with google translate or they want to think more about theire words.

And this is not a Video Chat. This is a business. How can we trust eachother ?

This will not be possible. Why?

Because many buyers/sellers can’t speak english as well. So they try to chat with google translate or they want to think more about theire words.

Because many buyers/sellers can’t speak english as well.

Yeah, but many do. Wouldn’t it be a good option to have for them?

Also, even though many don’t speak English well, I trust that there are many who coincidentally speak the same other languages. For example, I speak in Chinese sometimes with my clients for translation.

Business can be conducted over video chat as well. I do think that there might be an issue with who we could trust, as I don’t doubt plenty of creepy dudes will take advantage of a video option. But are you really suggesting that we can’t trust any clients enough to even speak with them?

Archived