Impression and Clicks are Going Down | E-Book Design GIG

Hi All, 

I have a top selling GIG and and have an average impression around 30k to 35k on this. (Feb 2024) 

This GIG always float on the 1st page, but from last 2-3 month the impressions and clicks are going down day by day and now it's come to 18k and also the gigs goes to page 5.

Can anyone review my GIG and suggest how to improve it?
https://www.fiverr.com/s/XqaeNV

• Like 10
  • Sad 3

13 minutes ago, abdheshkjha said:

Hi All, 

I have a top selling GIG and and have an average impression around 30k to 35k on this. (Feb 2024) 

This GIG always float on the 1st page, but from last 2-3 month the impressions and clicks are going down day by day and now it's come to 18k and also the gigs goes to page 5.

Can anyone review my GIG and suggest how to improve it?
https://www.fiverr.com/s/XqaeNV

Hi too

Question for you: Are you getting orders on that gig? 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, swaybur123 said:

See if your gigs need some additions then share the gigs on various social media and rest assured something good will happen.

Can you please explain what additions you are talking about?

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, abdheshkjha said:

Not getting new buyers order on that particular GIG.

Nowadays, it's difficult to get new buyers so better to work with repeat clients. All credit goes to the new level system!

• Like 10

On 5/1/2024 at 11:55 AM, swaybur123 said:

See if your gigs need some additions then share the gigs on various social media and rest assured something good will happen.

You have delivered just one order on the platform while the person you're giving advice to has hundreds of reviews on his profile!! 

May be read someone's profile once, before parroting standard lines like all newbies. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1

Hello,

By the way its the concern of everyone now a days, you are not alone.

I saw your profile as well, having 2k reviews and your level is 1, if I am not wrong you are demoted? may be it was the reason , but I am saying MAY BE, as no one is sure about this.

i wish you good luck

• Like 4

15 hours ago, abdheshkjha said:

Previously I were level 2 seller, after launching new level system, I demoted to level 1.

yes i have seen your profile.. anyways delivering best work is only solution now.

so do your best and see the results, hope for the best

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2024 at 11:24 AM, smartdezigns said:

Nowadays, it's difficult to get new buyers so better to work with repeat clients. All credit goes to the new level system!

You are right, not getting message from new buyers. Also, the GIG impressions are going down day by day even after completing orders with 5 star rating.

11 minutes ago, abdheshkjha said:

You are right, not getting message from new buyers. Also, the GIG impressions are going down day by day even after completing orders with 5 star rating.

If you are getting orders, then you should focus only on it. Forget impressions and clicks for a while if things are fine at your end (getting orders still).

• Like 3