Never Have I Ever Game 😎 :roll_eyes: πŸ›©οΈ ⚑ 🎏

vickiespencer

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I messed up on some of my likes on the more confusing ones. I was trying to like the ones where I have done the thing the person said they hadn’t, but I had to undo some after realizing I got it backward.

Ok, hmmmm. Never have I ever eaten oysters. I don’t eat animal/fish meat in general but I haven’t been a lifelong strict vegetarian and I couldn’t be vegan. Oysters though - no, never and won’t do so in the future. I’ve tasted rattlesnake and camel meat though!

I think I messed up on some of my likes on the more confusing ones. I was trying to like the ones where I have done the thing the person said they hadn’t, but I had to undo some after realizing I got it backward.

I thought I was the only one who was confused and messed up the likes πŸ˜…

I liked some posts because I had done them, then later liked other posts because I had not done them. The whole negation thing messed with my 🧠

I liked some posts because I had done them, then later liked other posts because I had not done them. The whole negation thing messed with my 🧠

Yanno, I think @cyaxrex or @woofy31 talked about an πŸ‘½ abduction or perhaps witnessing flying objects. Hmm, I’m leaning towards Woofy with the abduction. 😬

I deal with things pretending to be aliens, dead people, animals, and humans on a weekly basis. I’m not unique in this regard. You will too but will just not know it. Best not go off topic, though. πŸ˜‰

Back on topic:

I have never had a doctor splint/heal a broken bone but have broken many. - Because I’m hard as nails.

I deal with things pretending to be aliens, dead people, animals, and humans on a weekly basis. I’m not unique in this regard. You will too but will just not know it. Best not go off topic, though.

You and I might be the only ones who know what you’re talking about. Or maybe the only ones who care.

Never have I ever played a game of soccer. ⚽

Never have I played any kind of sport since 2008! You just inspired me to buy a football tomorrow. - Or at least I would if I had any friends who actually knew how to still move.

I deal with things pretending to be aliens, dead people, animals, and humans on a weekly basis. I’m not unique in this regard. You will too but will just not know it. Best not go off topic, though.

You and I might be the only ones who know what you’re talking about. Or maybe the only ones who care.

You and I might be the only ones who know what you’re talking about.

You might not be, too. 🀫

Never have I played any kind of sport since 2008! You just inspired me to buy a football tomorrow. - Or at least I would if I had any friends who actually knew how to still move.

Never have I ever liked to play most team sports.

It’s all part of the fun!

After a long day of non-stop work, coming to the forum is like a dream come true.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived