Never Have I Ever Game 😎 :roll_eyes: πŸ›©οΈ ⚑ 🎏

vickiespencer

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard ( HEARD!!) they can be…rather tasty.

I’ll let you know if I ever try one!

I watched one show that said a particular type of insect was creamy inside and tasted like vanilla pudding. But I do not think I could get past the part of it being a bug I was eating! 😳

I watched one show that said a particular type of insect was creamy inside and tasted like vanilla pudding. But I do not think I could get past the part of it being a bug I was eating! 😳

My cat used to climb up in trees and catch locusts and eat them. He considered them a delicacy, and one time brought me one and put it in front of me to try, but I declined.

never will I ever look at vanilla pudding the same way again… :rofl:

I’ll keep eating them though, they are way too tasty!

I watched one show that said a particular type of insect was creamy inside and tasted like vanilla pudding.

🀒

I wonder if it’s that Bizarre Foods show with Andrew Zimmern. That guy is always stuffing his face with weird stuff. 😬 I never once heard him say anything taste bad, it’s always β€œthis is good” or something. πŸ˜ƒ

I watched one show that said a particular type of insect was creamy inside and tasted like vanilla pudding.

🀒

I wonder if it’s that Bizarre Foods show with Andrew Zimmern. That guy is always stuffing his face with weird stuff. 😬 I never once heard him say anything taste bad, it’s always β€œthis is good” or something. πŸ˜ƒ

Food writer Richard Sterling has written β€œits odor is best described as…turpentine and onions, garnished with a gym sock. It can be smelled from yards away.”

Durians are banned on Singapore’s mass transit, among other public places, because of their potent scent.

image.jpg.241d2fafcc65231cd8ebe8742790deb8.jpg

image.jpg.76291f20186afb2a52ac8ec57e9d7310.jpg

I saw him gag on this fruit. 😝

Food writer Richard Sterling has written β€œits odor is best described as…turpentine and onions, garnished with a gym sock. It can be smelled from yards away.”

Durians are banned on Singapore’s mass transit, among other public places, because of their potent scent.

Did you guys come by the a recent news article regarding people evacuating a library because they smelled something odd and thought it was a gas leak of some sort… turns out it was just Durian! hahaha

Yes, I’m familiar with durian… I think @deivys20071 talked about it in the past. 😷

Gosh, my tummy couldn’t take it… I’d be sick for days! πŸ€’

Wowzers they don’t take this lightly. 😯

Yes, I’m familiar with durian… I think @deivys20071 talked about it in the past. 😷

Wowzers they don’t take this lightly. 😯

I wouldn’t eat a stinkfruit. Between the odor and the spikes on the fruitball, I would steer clear of it. 🚫

Wowzers they don’t take this lightly. :hushed:

oh woah 😷 yes xD! the smell of that fruit is very horrible 😷 I think it’s worse than surstroming xD! ! ! !

I’ve had half-frozen durians with vanilla ice cream and they were totally fine.

I guess it didn’t smell that bad because it was half frozen??

Durian chips are REALLY good BTW. No smell, and I can eat a whole bag in 5 minutes!!!

04.thumb.jpg.06688936010b3fa958df870544ec1fbd.jpg

How a durian fruit looks on the inside. Yellow, creamy, custard-ey pips of pure heavenly bliss.

Durian is one of those things in life that you either find absolutely revolting, or can’t ever ever ever get enough of! Seriously though, that smell truly is out of this world (it’s soooo good). Oh well, to each their own nose!

Archived