Never Have I Ever Game 😎 :roll_eyes: πŸ›©οΈ ⚑ 🎏

vickiespencer

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never have I ever travelled/left my own country. I live in England, a country where you could drive from one end to the other in one day (I think), so this is even more sad. Oops!

Never have I ever (in half my lifetime spend outside my culturally barbaric mother country, England) found anything like a suitable alternative to a Greggs cheese pasty 😦 .

Never have i understood why they changed the name of New Amsterdam City to New York City.

Never have i understood why they changed the name of New Amsterdam City to New York City.

Because the Dutch settled it, and the English captured it. As a captured Dutch settlement, the British renamed it New York (after The Duke of York).

Never have I ever had an πŸ‘½ encounter.

So since 3 people liked this it means three of us are contactees? Or just that they liked this post.

So since 3 people liked this it means three of us are contactees? Or just that they liked this post.

Yanno, I think @cyaxrex or @woofy31 talked about an πŸ‘½ abduction or perhaps witnessing flying objects. Hmm, I’m leaning towards Woofy with the abduction. 😬

Or maybe I need more β˜•

Yanno, I think @cyaxrex or @woofy31 talked about an πŸ‘½ abduction or perhaps witnessing flying objects. Hmm, I’m leaning towards Woofy with the abduction. 😬

Or maybe I need more β˜•

Hmm, I’m leaning towards Woofy with the abduction. 😬

Indeed. I see you still remember that alien video, huh? πŸ‘€

Or maybe I need more β˜•

I deal with things pretending to be aliens, dead people, animals, and humans on a weekly basis. I’m not unique in this regard. You will too but will just not know it. Best not go off topic, though. πŸ˜‰

Back on topic:

I have never had a doctor splint/heal a broken bone but have broken many. - Because I’m hard as nails.

28fafw.jpg.a0bd6b90ef2351a0331b1e56d7e50b2e.jpg

Never have I ever (in half my lifetime spend outside my culturally barbaric mother country, England) found anything like a suitable alternative to a Greggs cheese pasty 😦 .

Greggs cheese pasty

Have you tried to bake your own? :man_cook:

favicon.icorecipecommunity.com.au

cheese-and-onion-pasties-like-greggs-the-bakers-scotland.thumb.jpg.4df1fe28a618bd627f317c304327c90a.jpg

Cheese and Onion Pasties (Like Greggs the Bakers Scotland)

Recipe Cheese and Onion Pasties (Like Greggs the Bakers Scotland) by Gilli G Thermo, learn to make this recipe easily in your kitchen machine and discover other Thermomix recipes in Baking - savoury.

favicon.icogeniuskitchen.com MkW6Wc6xRkquL62WsSVd_image.jpeg.53979a6a38aae9d9a367c2a0981e14d1.jpeg

Cheese And Onion Pasties Recipe - Genius Kitchen

The traditional Cornish recipe uses a cheese such as Double Gloucester or English Cheddar, but I have made some very tasty varieties using Stilton, Feta, Bleu Cheese, and even Havarti.

Never have I ever watched the "Walking Dead. :zombie:

Never have I ever watched the "Walking Dead. :zombie:

[gasp] you gotta watch at least one episode Mrs. Spencer.

Then you’ll get 🎣 hooked, 'cause it’s that good! πŸ˜„

No spoilers but I think you’ll enjoy the show.

Never have I ever been to the moon.πŸŒ•

I think I messed up on some of my likes on the more confusing ones. I was trying to like the ones where I have done the thing the person said they hadn’t, but I had to undo some after realizing I got it backward.

Ok, hmmmm. Never have I ever eaten oysters. I don’t eat animal/fish meat in general but I haven’t been a lifelong strict vegetarian and I couldn’t be vegan. Oysters though - no, never and won’t do so in the future. I’ve tasted rattlesnake and camel meat though!

Archived