🎀 New Title Non-Feature? Loved it or Hated it? Happy April Fool's Day!

fonthaunt

poll  

31 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• I got a new temporary title and love the feature
    • I got a new temporary title and don’t like the feature
    • I didn’t get a new temporary title and love the feature
    • I didn’t get a new temporary title and don’t like the feature
    • I didn’t get one but I wish I had one and am still hoping!
    • I don’t know what this all means…
    • I’ll express myself in the comments

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where’s your title? Let’s come up with one for you.

🌑 Gold sounds interesting lol.

I think I would’ve chosen ~ The Spellbinding Coveness

Where’s your title? Let’s come up with one for you.

My mind is wandering… @eoinfinnegan

• The Beard Connoisseur
  • The 🍀 Interpreter
  • Halfman/Half Leprechaun

Hmm, the possibilities are endless.

I’m wondering what Eoin, Nick, Vickie & Braden’s titles are gonna be.:thinking: Gotta wait to find out!

Hey, Youssef! ❤️

I hope you’re having a FAB day in your woods.

Take a look at mine… It has something to do with :shopping: honestly, I won’t deny it.

I guess, I’m a shopaholic and always shop 'til I drop. 😉

Disco is a smart :robot:

😂 I knew it! I had a feeling that you’re gonna be titled on something related to shopping. You never stop mentioning on forum how in ❤️

@youssefkamel, Did you see my title? I am Teacher of Forumese. Have a great day. I am off to fill Easter Baskets. 🙂

That’s a perfectly matching title! I just don’t know what “Forumese” means. :thinking:

And yeah, Happy Easter everybody! 🐰

And happy April Fool’s! 41264_1.png.11c9c8fb2ad603470eb587b656f5965b.png

😂 I knew it! I had a feeling that you’re gonna be titled on something related to shopping. You never stop mentioning on forum how in ❤️

@youssefkamel, Did you see my title? I am Teacher of Forumese. Have a great day. I am off to fill Easter Baskets. 🙂

That’s a perfectly matching title! I just don’t know what “Forumese” means. :thinking:

And happy April Fool’s! 41264_1

Great title Youssef!

And happy April Fool’s! 41264_1

But you’re The KING

I ❤️ jewelry ~ Egyptian gold amulets & necklaces are intriguing, perhaps an Eygptian King like yourself can make it happen! 🤭

egyptian_jewelry.jpg.4a3b8f92d18feef2e6df89ca50807217.jpg

But you’re The KING

I ❤️ jewelry ~ Egyptian gold amulets & necklaces are intriguing, perhaps an Eygptian King like yourself can make it happen! 🤭

egyptian_jewelry

You should see Tutankhamun’s mask in the museum, and other gold stuff. It’s impressive.

You should see Tutankhamun’s mask in the museum, and other gold stuff. It’s impressive.

Well, hello there, A Wise Clowder Queen! 😂

I just noticed your title how fitting. 😉

So, you’ve had the pleasure of experiencing this? 😯

Wow, I really want to visit the museum in Cairo. I think it would be incredible taking it all in. I’ve been studying the history and it’s VERY fascinating.

Well, hello there, A Wise Clowder Queen! 😂

I just noticed your title how fitting. 😉

So, you’ve had the pleasure of experiencing this? 😯

Wow, I really want to visit the museum in Cairo. I think it would be incredible taking it all in. I’ve been studying the history and it’s VERY fascinating.

So, you’ve had the pleasure of experiencing this?

Yes. 😺 When you look at that mask (11 kilos of gold!), it’s really something else. Impressive, even if you’re not really interested in gold.

I think it would be incredible taking it all in.

They have cat mummies!

But you’re The KING

:thinking: Come on, there’s loads of fans awaiting to see it! 😄

But you’re The KING

King for me is just way too big to handle 😅.

Here’s a golden Egyptian Necklace just for you Nicka! This necklace belongs to Queen Cleopatra. Did you read about her before?

4b43d1d7529335a346e5c551ae398403.thumb.jpg.6cdf030e6c840c3337d43951812c89bc.jpg

Hey @catwriter 👋 How was your experience in Egypt? Where did you go? Did you have fun in Egypt?

Guest offlinehelpers

I think it is interesting to have different title. But I am not certain what these titles actually mean!!

But I am not certain what these titles actually mean!!

It’s just a bit of fun, like pleasant name calling! 🙂

Thank you Eoin, I just saw it. I love the new temporary titles! Aren’t you going to get one? :thinking: Come on, there’s loads of fans awaiting to see it! 😄

But you’re The KING

Here’s a golden Egyptian Necklace just for you Nicka! This necklace belongs to Queen Cleopatra. Did you read about her before?

Hey @catwriter 👋 How was your experience in Egypt? Where did you go? Did you have fun in Egypt?

Sharm El Sheikh (twice), Hurghada (once), and a few days in Cairo. It was fun (I got to ride a camel! And swim and snorkel with colorful fish in the Red Sea!), except later when the agency (ours) decided to lie and save money on all of us (think buses without proper air-conditioning, with none of us able to tolerate Egyptian temperatures).

I like my title but I admit I don’t get it, the titles thing. And it’s distracting to keep having to read people’s titles in a post. Just my two cents. I like that they are complimentary.

If they were just one word it wouldn’t take away my attention from the post as much maybe, but just seems distracting right now.

Fiverr is the loving keeper of my moongold at the moment.

Fiverr is the loving keeper of my moongold at the moment.

LOL 😂 I hope you get your “moongold” soon…

Thank you Eoin, I just saw it. I love the new temporary titles! Aren’t you going to get one? :thinking: Come on, there’s loads of fans awaiting to see it! 😄

But you’re The KING

That is incredible, the necklace. I wonder what type of mineral the blue scarab is?

I don’t think they had turquoise in Egypt but I may be wrong. And I’m am guessing those teardrop shaped stones are glass.

That necklace is priceless.

Archived