🎀 New Title Non-Feature? Loved it or Hated it? Happy April Fool's Day!

fonthaunt

poll  

31 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• I got a new temporary title and love the feature
    • I got a new temporary title and don’t like the feature
    • I didn’t get a new temporary title and love the feature
    • I didn’t get a new temporary title and don’t like the feature
    • I didn’t get one but I wish I had one and am still hoping!
    • I don’t know what this all means…
    • I’ll express myself in the comments

Thank you Eoin, I just saw it. I love the new temporary titles! Aren’t you going to get one? :thinking: Come on, there’s loads of fans awaiting to see it! 😄

But you’re The KING

I ❤️ jewelry ~ Egyptian gold amulets & necklaces are intriguing, perhaps an Eygptian King like yourself can make it happen! 🤭

King for me is just way too big to handle 😅.

Here’s a golden Egyptian Necklace just for you Nicka! This necklace belongs to Queen Cleopatra. Did you read about her before?

Hey @catwriter 👋 How was your experience in Egypt? Where did you go? Did you have fun in Egypt?

Here’s a golden Egyptian Necklace just for you Nicka! This necklace belongs to Queen Cleopatra. Did you read about her before?

Aw, Youssef! I love it! Such a beautiful necklace. 😍

You should see my collection it’s massive! 😬

Cleopatra is definitely one of my favorites, I also like Egyptian queen Nefertiti.

Whenever I visit Egypt, I think I’d want to stay for at least 2 weeks – should be enough time to go sightseeing and shopping.

Btw~ @eoinfinnegan is our Warrior Leprechaun Feather 😂 Such a noble title for an amazing lad.

They have cat mummies!

Cosplay theme in the near future, aye? 😛

😸

They vanish into the wind. 😢

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw, Youssef! I love it! Such a beautiful necklace. 😍

You should see my collection it’s massive! 😬

Cleopatra is definitely one of my favorites, I also like Egyptian queen Nefertiti.

Whenever I visit Egypt, I think I’d want to stay for at least 2 weeks – should be enough time to go sightseeing and shopping.

Btw~ @eoinfinnegan is our Warrior Leprechaun Feather 😂 Such a noble title for an amazing lad.

They have cat mummies!

😸

They vanish into the wind. 😢

I’m not a cosplayer, and being all wrapped up like a mummy would probably make me sick (it would be too darn hot).

I’m not sure about enough… There’s a lot to see. You could go several times, and still not see everything there’s to see. 😺

I’m not a cosplayer, and being all wrapped up like a mummy would probably make me sick (it would be too darn hot).

I’m not sure about enough… There’s a lot to see. You could go several times, and still not see everything there’s to see. 😺

I would love to go inside the pyramids… I’m sure I would have a mystical psychic overload.

giphy.gif.4fcd86835a2e4d11ba513641efe6b5da.gif

I would love to go inside the pyramids… I’m sure I would have a mystical psychic overload.

86c90f0b635aaa2fc328d57112823c2f4ea39e37.gif

I’m sure I would have a mystical psychic overload.

I’m not sure about that, but it’s certainly a unique experience. Tons and tons and tons of stones above you and around you, and yet, they’ve been standing for a very long time, and you never get a feeling that you might get crushed under them. The feel is incredibly solid.

The space inside is small, though, and claustrophobic people have trouble with it.

I’m a hot-blooded woman, so it’s not for me lol. 😅

Oh, that would be interesting. I wonder if there are tours? :thinking: I’d do it in a heartbeat!

I’m sure I would have a mystical psychic overload.

I’m not sure about that, but it’s certainly a unique experience. Tons and tons and tons of stones above you and around you, and yet, they’ve been standing for a very long time, and you never get a feeling that you might get crushed under them. The feel is incredibly solid.

The space inside is small, though, and claustrophobic people have trouble with it.

I’m not sure about that

Oh you don’t know me! I had them for 3 days after visiting the King Tut exhibit. He wanted me to tell everyone he’s not dead, not at all. :roll_eyes:

I’m a hot-blooded woman, so it’s not for me lol. 😅

Oh, that would be interesting. I wonder if there are tours? :thinking: I’d do it in a heartbeat!

I wonder if there are tours? :thinking:

Yes, plenty, but they have a limit on how many people are allowed to enter the pyramids each day.

Hey @catwriter 👋 How was your experience in Egypt? Where did you go? Did you have fun in Egypt?

Sharm El Sheikh (twice), Hurghada (once), and a few days in Cairo. It was fun (I got to ride a camel! And swim and snorkel with colorful fish in the Red Sea!), except later when the agency (ours) decided to lie and save money on all of us (think buses without proper air-conditioning, with none of us able to tolerate Egyptian temperatures).

Sharm El Sheikh (twice), Hurghada (once), and a few days in Cairo. It was fun (I got to ride a camel! And swim and snorkel with colorful fish in the Red Sea!), except later when the agency (ours) decided to lie and save money on all of us (think buses without proper air-conditioning, with none of us able to tolerate Egyptian temperatures).

Wow, Sharm El Sheikh is magnificent, isn’t it? I actually haven’t been there before. But a lot of those who went told me they had a great time! Hope you did have a great time as well. ☀️

Sad to hear about your experience with that agency, that was so unethical from him.

You know, a place that I would really love to visit in Egypt is called “Lagona” Here’s an image for it.

105873698.thumb.jpg.c1f02e19c3a7c7e177be4e730e637095.jpg

That is incredible, the necklace. I wonder what type of mineral the blue scarab is?

I don’t think they had turquoise in Egypt but I may be wrong. And I’m am guessing those teardrop shaped stones are glass.

That necklace is priceless.

I’m not really sure misscrystal. I think that’s just a modern image on how it looked, I couldn’t even find the ancient original one.

Wow, Nika, it seems you’re so enlightened with the Egyptian history than I thought. 😮

Wow, Sharm El Sheikh is magnificent, isn’t it? I actually haven’t been there before. But a lot of those who went told me they had a great time! Hope you did have a great time as well. ☀️

Sad to hear about your experience with that agency, that was so unethical from him.

You know, a place that I would really love to visit in Egypt is called “Lagona” Here’s an image for it.

That is incredible, the necklace. I wonder what type of mineral the blue scarab is?

I don’t think they had turquoise in Egypt but I may be wrong. And I’m am guessing those teardrop shaped stones are glass.

That necklace is priceless.

I’m not really sure misscrystal. I think that’s just a modern image on how it looked, I couldn’t even find the ancient original one.

Wow, Nika, it seems you’re so enlightened with the Egyptian history than I thought. 😮

So much to learn tho. 😅

I bet the Mosques there are really nice, I would visit a few. I’d want to buy the finest fabrics while I’m there, too! Let us not talk about Egyptian food; stuffed peppers, falafels etc. 🍴 What are some of your fave Egyptian desserts? (sweet tooth gal) I’d like to try those if I can find them in my city. 🙂

Just got a chance to check the forum and everybody’s names are super cool.

Hey, Braden! Nice to see you… Maybe you’ll get a cool one, too. 😎

Disco be nice to Braden, he deserves the best name like evah. 😁

So, the truth is…

that Discourse did not have any new features and titles are usually filled it with Badge content (like Moderator, Regular, etc.) Discobot wanted to have a little April Fool’s fun, though, so we hope that you all enjoyed your April Fool’s Titles! They will begin to gradually disappear starting April 2nd. Happy April, everyone!

Archived