Fiverr's March Evaluation - (March Evaluation Central Thread - Closed shortly before 3/17 CDT.)

epiphanyanimati

I think I’ll be OK this month, after being stuck at a certain number for the longest time,

the numbers have gone up to 99, 98, 100. Dang, that was long.

I just realized, no fancy names for this month?

No St.Level’s day, no St.Fiverrick day, nothing like that?

I just realized, no fancy names for this month?

No St.Level’s day, no St.Fiverrick day, nothing like that?

Remember, tomorrow is Jon Baas Day too!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just made a sale today that let me meet all the requirements. This means that I will be promoted to level one, correct?

That really depends on the exact timing. I suggest you just wait and see since you are right on the line. if you reached the goal in time, you’ll like be promoted by sometimes on March 16 at the latest. if it doesn’t happen before the 17th, you might have to keep your stats up and get your promotion next month.

Also, I was wondering how the level system worked prior to ST. Levels Day or when Fiverr changed it…

Before 2018, level one was automatic with 1-3 days after you met the requirements, instead of it being near the 15th of every month. The same was true for level 2.

Before 2018, TRS was a manual promotion and it still is, so even if you meet the requirements listed, there is no guarantee you will ever be promoted to TRS. The only big difference for TRS is that you are automatically demoted if you fail to maintiain the requirements by evaluation day.

Also, typically if you are level 2 and you meet the requirements for TRS, you will get a notice from Fiverr within the week that tells you that you have not been promoted (most of the time) or you will be promoted sometime that week. Before 2018 it was rare for people to lose a TRS badge unless they messed up repeatedly or broke major rules.

Hi fonthaunt,

Just to clarify, to become a TRS you have to meet the requirements and be manually reviewed by Fiverr. SO if they see that all the stats are good for the user to become a TRS, is that seller promoted? Do they review anything else? Is the seller as an individual reviewed as well? Do they look at the service that the seller provides when promoting sellers?

Thanks in advance!

Hi fonthaunt,

Just to clarify, to become a TRS you have to meet the requirements and be manually reviewed by Fiverr. SO if they see that all the stats are good for the user to become a TRS, is that seller promoted? Do they review anything else? Is the seller as an individual reviewed as well? Do they look at the service that the seller provides when promoting sellers?

Thanks in advance!

Creating original content vs reselling templates and/or online services is most probably one of the criteria.

Level of customer service is another one.

Overall presentation definitely helps.

(Profile+gigs)

Traffic+conversion may also play a factor, not 100% sure what the threshold would be.

Meeting the criteria makes you eligible.

It doesn’t guarantee a promotion to TRS.

Hi fonthaunt,

Thanks in advance!

The stats alone won’t get you promoted to TRS. The editors have to select you, and while nobody knows their exact criteria, I assume they’re looking at sales volume, reviews, how well you’re doing your job, and other matters that go beyond statistics.

The main benefit of being TRS is getting paid in 7 days instead of 14, having your own section in the search results, and having less competition. Some people only hire TRS so if you’re the only one that does it, you’re almost guaranteed orders.

The main disadvantage of being TRS is that buyers can become extremely demanding, request refunds more often, expect a lot more from you, and complain more often.

So be careful what you wish for.

Creating original content vs reselling templates and/or online services is most probably one of the criteria.

Level of customer service is another one.

Overall presentation definitely helps.

(Profile+gigs)

Traffic+conversion may also play a factor, not 100% sure what the threshold would be.

Meeting the criteria makes you eligible.

It doesn’t guarantee a promotion to TRS.

Thanks a lot for your response.

The stats alone won’t get you promoted to TRS. The editors have to select you, and while nobody knows their exact criteria, I assume they’re looking at sales volume, reviews, how well you’re doing your job, and other matters that go beyond statistics.

The main benefit of being TRS is getting paid in 7 days instead of 14, having your own section in the search results, and having less competition. Some people only hire TRS so if you’re the only one that does it, you’re almost guaranteed orders.

The main disadvantage of being TRS is that buyers can become extremely demanding, request refunds more often, expect a lot more from you, and complain more often.

So be careful what you wish for.

I never said I wishes for it…🙂. I hope one day that I will be a TRS though.

I should be promoted to level 2 unless something crazy happens in the next half hour.

Will be interesting to see how it effects sales.

Haha, me too. Am @ 90% on one of my stats. Hoping there is no negative shifts during the next few hours

Guest offlinehelpers

How many hours left for the next evaluation?

Thanks

It doesn’t seem to be a precise thing - it varies depending on where in the world you are etc. etc. - I’m sure you’ll know soon enough! 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

Now it’s 15 March 7.40AM here. But the level system is not updating yet!

That’s why I said it varies, regardless of what it says on your dashboard.

I live in the GMT time zone and it was about mid-afternoon when it changed last month.

That’s why I said it varies, regardless of what it says on your dashboard.

I live in the GMT time zone and it was about mid-afternoon when it changed last month.

It says midnight or 00:00 GMT today so it should have happened yesterday. I guess we’ll all have to wait till the 16th or so to know for sure.

I might be demoted (I don’t even know what time it is GMT anymore so I don’t even try to track what’s going on), I’m at 91% for order completion but I’m scared it might drop before it’s my time. Technically it shouldn’t but the numbers have been crazy, so… We’ll see I guess.

I might be demoted (I don’t even know what time it is GMT anymore so I don’t even try to track what’s going on), I’m at 91% for order completion but I’m scared it might drop before it’s my time. Technically it shouldn’t but the numbers have been crazy, so… We’ll see I guess.

You are safe. Low chance you’ll be demoted

Its been 5 years working on Fiverr started from one laptop and a chair now i have a team of 35 people in my own office. Fiverr has been a great tool so far to give my business a boost.

But the current ranking system is quite confusing for me as i have been nominated for TRS 3 times never got a response from fiverr about it. Any suggestions ?

Cheers
Mavi

But the current ranking system is quite confusing for me as i have been nominated for TRS 3 times never got a response from fiverr about it. Any suggestions ?

This doesn’t sound right. Fiverr always informs sellers if they are nominated for TRS. And under the current/new system, they will tell you the final decision associated with your nomination.

I should point out too… you do not need to be a TRS in order to be successful on Fiverr.

Archived