Fiverr's March Evaluation - (March Evaluation Central Thread - Closed shortly before 3/17 CDT.)

epiphanyanimati

Guest offlinehelpers

I have a question regarding response times. I have 100% on everything, apart from I’m always sitting at around 80% for my response time as all of my clients are always based in the US and I am based in the UK, so they always message me with jobs at around 2-5am (my time), and Fiverr doesn’t always alert me via email straight away so I don’t always wake up to reply to them. Most of the time I can only respond the next morning my time. I can only guess this is why my response time never reaches 100%. How do others based in different time zones manage to combat this?

I am only one more sale away to reaching ten sales at last too which I’m pleased about! It’s taken me a long time to get there. 🙂

So long as you respond within 24 hours, your response rate will never drop below 100%, although your response time may show an increase.

I’m in the UK as well and get messages with similar timings to yours - my response time’s always fine. just make sure you respond to every message, even the spam ones.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard to wake up at 2-3am every night to do that though! I do need a bit of sleep haha.

I live in Europe, too, and I don’t wake up in the middle of the night to check messages.

You only need to respond within 24 hours, so, if you check your messages when you wake up and respond to everything, you should be fine.

My response rate is at 100%

I don’t get why there is such difficulty with Response Rate. No need to wake in the middle of the night or check your phone every hour etc.
Just check and respond to messages every morning or whenever you sit down to look at emails. If you are not doing that at any stage during the day, what kind of online business can you really be running?
If you get a lot of messages then perhaps check again before finishing work for the day. It really isn’t difficult and is the one metric that a buyer cannot mess up on you - it is all down to you.

I don’t get why there is such difficulty with Response Rate. No need to wake in the middle of the night or check your phone every hour etc.

Just check and respond to messages every morning or whenever you sit down to look at emails. If you are not doing that at any stage during the day, what kind of online business can you really be running?

If you get a lot of messages then perhaps check again before finishing work for the day. It really isn’t difficult and is the one metric that a buyer cannot mess up on you - it is all down to you.

I was about to say the same thing 🙂

The same goes for on-time delivery.

• Increase your delivery time
  • Set up a reminder with a sh!t happens buffer time
  • Ask for an extension

Evaluation day yesterday. I was promoted back to level one. Downside… my buyer requests exploded again. For someone who favors #inboxzero and cleanliness, having to remove 1,500 requests is a PITA…

But I’m level one again! And better news, I have already met the requirements for level two ahead of next months evaluation day! Here’s hoping no cancellations and great clients from here until then.

I was about to say the same thing 🙂

The same goes for on-time delivery.

• Increase your delivery time
  • Set up a reminder with a sh!t happens buffer time
  • Ask for an extension

Nah, I don’t have perfect on-time delivery so I must say it is the most difficult metric and that if, some day, I get demoted because of it, then it clearly cannot be my fault! 😛

Nah, I don’t have perfect on-time delivery so I must say it is the most difficult metric and that if, some day, I get demoted because of it, then it clearly cannot be my fault! 😛

I can give you let’s say 9% on top of mine if you share a corner of your TRS badge 😛

I live in Europe, too, and I don’t wake up in the middle of the night to check messages.

You only need to respond within 24 hours, so, if you check your messages when you wake up and respond to everything, you should be fine.

My response rate is at 100%

I’ve had some spam that I must have just missed the 24 hour window to responding for, from now on I’ll just make sure I do that right away. I’ve always got back to potential clients within 24 hours.

I’ve had some spam that I must have just missed the 24 hour window to responding for, from now on I’ll just make sure I do that right away. I’ve always got back to potential clients within 24 hours.

I understand, if you’re busy with real messages from real clients, it’s easy to forget the desperate meksells/spammers.

Well I was also partially frustrated, and needed to clear my head before popping back in here and venting. I dislike venters.

🙂

What have I missed?

Nothing much.

• Some are asking for orders, some are posting about every order they get.
  • Some moaning about the demotions, some asking when can they get the TRS badge.

The usual stuff 😉

Nothing much.

• Some are asking for orders, some are posting about every order they get.
  • Some moaning about the demotions, some asking when can they get the TRS badge.

The usual stuff 😉

You forgot the new bunch of people, freshly graduated from the “spam the forum and resurrect old topics for no good reason, and you’ll become a TRS in no time” school.

We should mix it up a little bit! It is #tbt. Any interesting thread you can bring back to life @eoinfinnegan?

This is always my go-to thread for lolz and comic relief

competition.thumb.png.3dff032a7b83b914f97be7c804d39724.pngSellers! It’s time to impress buyers with your incredible art skills and win absolutely no prizes despite the clickbaity promise. Attract feet loving folk, dismay art snobs or show the pros how its done here. As I have already showcased my expert work elsewhere, I feel it is time for others to share their masterpieces, preferably with their age in years and fractions (e.g. by Tim, age 4 and ¾). Helicopter parents welcome. LET THE GAMES BEGIN! LET THE CREATIVE JUICES FLOW! P.S. Photosh…

You forgot the new bunch of people, freshly graduated from the “spam the forum and resurrect old topics for no good reason, and you’ll become a TRS in no time” school.

spam the forum and resurrect old topics for no good reason, and you’ll become a TRS in no time

Oh is that how you get TRS badge? That is good to know, thanks!

spam the forum and resurrect old topics for no good reason, and you’ll become a TRS in no time

It’s part of the “share your gig on social media” & “great tips” combo 😉

Archived