Fiverr's March Evaluation - (March Evaluation Central Thread - Closed shortly before 3/17 CDT.)

epiphanyanimati

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As of now, no. Fiverr takes 48 hours to review sellers for TRS status so I’ll probably be heartbroken tomorrow or the day after.

Oh, ok, so there’s still a chance.

fingers-crossed-gif.gif.bb725c0967d8d2e785075cca9f57177b.gif

I’ll probably be heartbroken tomorrow or the day after.

Or in love with Fiverr after they finally crown you with the most sought-after title in Fiverrland TRS. 😍

I’m definitely rooting for you, @annai80, and @sydneymorgan. 😉

“I think there is a problem or delay. Every month on the 15th I get a message from Fiverr about the levels and this month I have received nothing. My evaluations is on the 14th and my result is usually sent to me in the morning of the 15th.”

Same.

Mine says the update is on the 14th, still nothing. PLUS…I’ve completed a lot of new orders this week with a lot of success, yet it hasn’t bumped up my completion rate even 1%, which isn’t correct either.

I feel like something is up on Fiverr’s end. Maybe I’m wrong.

I think there is a problem or delay. Every month on the 15th I get a message from Fiverr about the levels and this month I have received nothing. My evaluations is on the 14th and my result is usually sent to me in the morning of the 15th.

I have never received a message from Fiverr following the evaluations. :thinking:

Has @jonbaas been actively telling people to work hard to earn sells still?

Has @jonbaas been actively telling people to work hard to earn sells still?

Yes, yes I have been. On a daily basis. Some wise new sellers listen, while many other sellers (who appear to be less wise) have not. I’ll take the “I’m here to help” victories wherever I can find them. 😉

If you have not been promoted from “New Seller” to “Level 1” then there must be at least one requirement that you have not reached. Are the four left-column bars at 90% or more, and the right-column bars all green?

All are green dear this is why i am asking why this happend to me?

First of all, please do not call me dear. It is an inappropriate term to use when conversing with someone you do not know. You don’t know me well enough to call me “dear”. My name is “jonbaas”. You may call me by my name.

Second, if all of your level requirements are, indeed, green (as is necessary for promotion), and you have not earned an automatic promotion, then you will have to contact Customer Support for assistance. Neither I, nor anyone else here on the forums, can help you with this matter. Only CS has the kind of answers and clarification that you appear to be looking for.

Guest writerglen

OP, here’s an interesting read regarding the term “dear”. Sid, a Fiverr proofreader, talks about how and when to use it.

Using “Dear” in place of someone’s name/username is very colloquial and I thought this would help some sellers with their communication wink GOOD USES: “Dear seller”“Dear buyer”“Dear NAME” (example: Dear Bob)“Dear USERNAME” (example: Dear Bob1989)NOT GOOD: “Hi Dear”“Yes Dear”“No Dear”Using a person’s username or actual name is a better choice than simply calling them Dear (it’s much more appropriate), and it will help you build a relationship with clients.

Yes I agree and will, in my case since it was all going on at the same time it was not clear that a message had also been sent through email until I saw my rank go down. I have every message forward through my personal email so I don’t miss things and those all say the same thing, “You’ve received messages from …” regardless of whether it was a chat/email through the order or an email through the system. So I’m in the act of responding and communicating with this customer thinking I already had responded. Now in those scenarios (If they ever come again) I will have to double check and make sure they didn’t send a message through the email process.

Interesting…they removed my post. Nothing bad in there just the facts of what happened.

Mod Note: Your original post was removed to be merged with this thread, since all topics related to March Evaluation time are being placed in this thread. The post does not seem to appear here anymore, so the new one will be merged into this thread here.

WEll I’ll try this again…the moderator removed my this post before…

A few days ago March 11th, 2018, I all of my metrics were 100% and while business dramatically slowed down in January, I was doing my part to keep it open. A few days ago, on March 11th, I got a direct order (love those) the customer and I began communicating through the “order” email/chat string. At one point the customer asked me to pause for a couple hours while they fixed something in a Voice Over script. Again we communicated through the email/chat regarding that, the customer gave me the new script through the chat/email and told they were good and I could proceed, to which I also responded through the email/chat. Now while I was responding to this final email/chat the customer also sent the same email but this time through the true email mechanism, which according to Fiverr constitutes a 'First" contact. But I was in the process of responding to that same email already. So one, this duplicate email was kind of buried in our communications, 2)It would have been odd and unprofessional to respond to my customer twice. The gig was completed and the customer was happy and gave me 5 stars and nice comments. However, Fiverr has said since I did not respond to that duplicate email in a timely manner (every other responded was less than 20 minutes, usually just a few minutes) that I am now demoted to a Level 1 seller. This is totally wrong and a flaw in the Fiverr Response algorithm. I would understand if I literally was not responding to the customer but we were working and active rush deal. Here is the timeline of our communication

1. 18:32 3/10/2018 Customer Places Order
  2. 18:43 3/10/2018 My first response to the customer through chat/email(within 11 minutes)
  3. 19:15 3/10/2018 Customer responds to me on order chat/email chain to let him know if I have any questions.
  4. 10:53 3/11/2018 customer asks me order chat/email to hold off for a couple hours.
  5. 11:11 3/11/2018 I respond to the customer via order chat/email That I would wait for the new script.
  6. 12:25 3/11/2018 Customer communicates through order chat/email with the new script and that I could go ahead and proceed.
  7. 12:26 3/11/2018 I responded to the customer via order chat/email that I would get right work on this. (within 1 Minute)
  8. 12:34 3/11/2018 customer apparently Communicates the EXACT same message as #7 through a new EMAIL now, not the order chat/email.
  9. 13:55 3/11/2018 I deliver the order
  10. Customer gives me 5 Star Rating and Commented “Outstanding work and voice as well as sense of urgency and professionalism.”

Because I did not respond to the duplicate email twice, Fiver took me from a 100% response rate to 88% response rate and demoted me from a level 2 which I have been at for months to a level 1.

Extremely unfair, I just finished my 301st project in the last 12 months…5% star rating, 100% on every metric until this.

I find the whole thing more than just confusing, and to top it off, have absolutely no control over what ranking I’m going to end up with.

I was a Top Rated seller just a few months ago, but got demoted as I was just short of the $20’000 income requirement. Plus, fiverr decided to pull four of my most profitable gigs as they decided they’re not going to do review / testimonial kind of videos anymore

To top it off, I invested quite heavily into my fiverr business with new studio equipment and lighting, so I can run a second studio at my girlfriends’ house, this way I’ve streamlined my business - all videos in order queue shot in the mornings, if an urgent (24hr) one arrives through the day, it’s shot the same night, messages are checked and replied to mornings and evenings 7 days a week, either on the web or the app, yet I’m still only showing a response rate of 69%. Bizarre, should be 100%

Only 72% for orders on-time isn’t fair when you need to wait for slow buyers to respond, and every week there’d be a small handful where I’d be asking for more information from the buyer, or the image that was meant to be supplied doesn’t get done till the order is overdue.

How can I get around this?

I’ve finally figured out why my message response rate is so low, apparently I must have the “last word”, so if a buyer enquiry ends with, “OK, will order when ready”, and if it’s left at that, it ranks me down, unless I respond, even with a ‘thumbs up’ icon.

Still no evaluation for me. Who else?

Still no evaluation for me, either, and it still says “March 14th”, which is long gone! They had no problem demoting me quickly, but now they wanna loligag about putting me back where I should be!

WEll I’ll try this again…the moderator removed my this post before…

A few days ago March 11th, 2018, I all of my metrics were 100% and while business dramatically slowed down in January, I was doing my part to keep it open. A few days ago, on March 11th, I got a direct order (love those) the customer and I began communicating through the “order” email/chat string. At one point the customer asked me to pause for a couple hours while they fixed something in a Voice Over script. Again we communicated through the email/chat regarding that, the customer gave me the new script through the chat/email and told they were good and I could proceed, to which I also responded through the email/chat. Now while I was responding to this final email/chat the customer also sent the same email but this time through the true email mechanism, which according to Fiverr constitutes a 'First" contact. But I was in the process of responding to that same email already. So one, this duplicate email was kind of buried in our communications, 2)It would have been odd and unprofessional to respond to my customer twice. The gig was completed and the customer was happy and gave me 5 stars and nice comments. However, Fiverr has said since I did not respond to that duplicate email in a timely manner (every other responded was less than 20 minutes, usually just a few minutes) that I am now demoted to a Level 1 seller. This is totally wrong and a flaw in the Fiverr Response algorithm. I would understand if I literally was not responding to the customer but we were working and active rush deal. Here is the timeline of our communication

1. 18:32 3/10/2018 Customer Places Order
  2. 18:43 3/10/2018 My first response to the customer through chat/email(within 11 minutes)
  3. 19:15 3/10/2018 Customer responds to me on order chat/email chain to let him know if I have any questions.
  4. 10:53 3/11/2018 customer asks me order chat/email to hold off for a couple hours.
  5. 11:11 3/11/2018 I respond to the customer via order chat/email That I would wait for the new script.
  6. 12:25 3/11/2018 Customer communicates through order chat/email with the new script and that I could go ahead and proceed.
  7. 12:26 3/11/2018 I responded to the customer via order chat/email that I would get right work on this. (within 1 Minute)
  8. 12:34 3/11/2018 customer apparently Communicates the EXACT same message as #7 through a new EMAIL now, not the order chat/email.
  9. 13:55 3/11/2018 I deliver the order
  10. Customer gives me 5 Star Rating and Commented “Outstanding work and voice as well as sense of urgency and professionalism.”

Because I did not respond to the duplicate email twice, Fiver took me from a 100% response rate to 88% response rate and demoted me from a level 2 which I have been at for months to a level 1.

Extremely unfair, I just finished my 301st project in the last 12 months…5% star rating, 100% on every metric until this.

There seems to be a lot of confusion leading to demotions in levels surrounding messages.

You have to answer each message the first time you get it and after that it does not matter if you answer or not. This includes the need to answer even if you have only communicated on the order page and suddenly the buyer sends a message to your inbox-- you still need to answer that, at least the first time.

Communicates the EXACT same message as #7 through a new EMAIL now, not the order chat/email.

So you should have answered this even if you only said “ok”.

Archived