Fiverr's March Evaluation - (March Evaluation Central Thread - Closed shortly before 3/17 CDT.)

epiphanyanimati

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got promoted back to Level 1 after two demotions and I just realized how bad the buyer request section is for new sellers. New sellers get a very limited version of buyer requests where most times it’s completely empty.

I don’t remember it being this bad when I first joined, definitely wouldn’t have made this much progress if I had started with this current version of BR.

I know…I just got promoted to level one (yay!) and I used to have only 10 buyer requests…now I have 537!

I live in Europe, too, and I don’t wake up in the middle of the night to check messages.

You only need to respond within 24 hours, so, if you check your messages when you wake up and respond to everything, you should be fine.

My response rate is at 100%

I live in Europe, too, and I don’t wake up in the middle of the night to check messages.

The same here, I’m not available from 10 pm to 8 am every day (I have to sleep LOL), my response rate is at 100% too

Everything perfect but I’ve not been promoted. What could be wrong?

I just checked your profile. You only have 11 reviews. You probably haven’t earned enough to be promoted yet. I’m guessing $400 is what you need to earn.

Good luck!

The same here, I’m not available from 10 pm to 8 am every day (I have to sleep LOL), my response rate is at 100% too

(I have to sleep LOL)

We all have to sleep. 😺 Some people don’t need to sleep as much as the others, but sleep deprivation is a form of torture, and I see no reason to torture myself and destroy my health. No matter how much I earn, I can’t spend it if I’m dead, and earning more via sleep deprivation only to spend it on doctors doesn’t look like much of a plan. 🙂

I was demoted to level 1 because my response rate was 89% and of course I noticed a major drop in sales. My revenues dropped to under 50%. I worked really hard and got back to level 2 but I was demoted again yesterday for 89% response rate. I have been extra careful in replying to messages so I don’t know what went wrong. I have written to CS and waiting for their response. Let’s see.

It doesn’t seem to be a precise thing - it varies depending on where in the world you are etc. etc. - I’m sure you’ll know soon enough! 🙂

It doesn’t matter where you are. Fiverr uses GMT.

Status decision is made on the 15th at 00:00 GMT.

Guest offlinehelpers

It doesn’t matter where you are. Fiverr uses GMT.

Status decision is made on the 15th at 00:00 GMT.

It’s supposed to, that’s what the dashboard says, but it came through to me at 09:00 GMT on the 15th.

You forgot the new bunch of people, freshly graduated from the “spam the forum and resurrect old topics for no good reason, and you’ll become a TRS in no time” school.

“spam the forum and resurrect old topics for no good reason, and you’ll become a TRS in no time”

So this is the secret sauce for being TRS.

Archived