Fiverr's March Evaluation - (March Evaluation Central Thread - Closed shortly before 3/17 CDT.)

epiphanyanimati

But the current ranking system is quite confusing for me as i have been nominated for TRS 3 times never got a response from fiverr about it. Any suggestions ?

This doesn’t sound right. Fiverr always informs sellers if they are nominated for TRS. And under the current/new system, they will tell you the final decision associated with your nomination.

I should point out too… you do not need to be a TRS in order to be successful on Fiverr.

They do come up with a response but they do not give a guideline where exactly we are lagging behind.

TRS is something we don’t idealize we have helped a lot of users in result we have been progressing as well.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They do come up with a response but they do not give a guideline where exactly we are lagging behind.

TRS is something we don’t idealize we have helped a lot of users in result we have been progressing as well.

Yes, that do. Take a look at your Analytics page. That page will tell you EXACTLY what you need to achieve to be nominated for TRS. If nominated, Fiverr will manually determine whether they want to promote you to TRS.

You do not need to know the details of their decision. That information is never shared.

When you nominated for TRS and after 48 hours they will inform you that you will be TRS or not and if not they will send you points of guidelines which points you are missing for TRS

Yes, that do. Take a look at your Analytics page. That page will tell you EXACTLY what you need to achieve to be nominated for TRS. If nominated, Fiverr will manually determine whether they want to promote you to TRS.

You do not need to know the details of their decision. That information is never shared.

In my analytics, its all Green all sorted there is nothing which is below their requirements. but still 😦

Just got promoted back to Level 1 after two demotions and I just realized how bad the buyer request section is for new sellers. New sellers get a very limited version of buyer requests where most times it’s completely empty.
I don’t remember it being this bad when I first joined, definitely wouldn’t have made this much progress if I had started with this current version of BR.

Well just got demoted back to Level 1. Even though I was told fraudulent and orders made through mistake/error won’t be included in the promotion/demotion.

It’s really a let down when I had maintained my ratings, order completion, response rate and everything at a 100 percent for a year and some buyer comes, orders something by mistake without going through the gig description and spoils my completion rate. Even though the order was cancelled by CS, I still got the demotion.

They really need to fix this, otherwise they’re only demoralizing their sellers.

Hello all, I’m Akshay ( Web Developer/Designer) , i joined fiverr 1 year ago and so far it has been an amazing experience, just this year i started my own small Startup called “devGraphix” and hired 2 guys to work for me. It has been an amazing experience so far…today i am writing this because i am nominated for a TRS and let’s hope for the best…my track record is great so far, never ever broke any fiverr TOS…

Fiverr was the best thing happened in my life, so much things changed after i joined fiverr, i was never good at studies but i had skills, and this is where fiverr came into my life…and everything changed for good !

I wanna post again next year and share my experience with you all once again !

Well just got demoted back to Level 1. Even though I was told fraudulent and orders made through mistake/error won’t be included in the promotion/demotion.

It’s really a let down when I had maintained my ratings, order completion, response rate and everything at a 100 percent for a year and some buyer comes, orders something by mistake without going through the gig description and spoils my completion rate. Even though the order was cancelled by CS, I still got the demotion.

They really need to fix this, otherwise they’re only demoralizing their sellers.

Even though I was told fraudulent and orders made through mistake/error won’t be included in the promotion/demotion

Based on my experience, I think all cancellations counts to calculate the “completed orders” value, I think there’s nothing you can do, just keep going, put all bars in green and wait till next evaluation

1777936561_FiverrokashyAnalytics.png.5e765108380e9da20667eaaf87ce4899.png

bye bye level 2 😩

In the last couple days I delivered one order 15 minutes after deadline - I lost 1%
Yesterday I delivered 7 orders before deadline and 6 of them were reviewed - I got only 1%…
That’s insane and ridiculous.

And still… I think 90% is hard core. The requirements should be lighter.
I saved my lvl 2 times untill now.

Creating original content vs reselling templates and/or online services is most probably one of the criteria.

Level of customer service is another one.

Overall presentation definitely helps.

(Profile+gigs)

Traffic+conversion may also play a factor, not 100% sure what the threshold would be.

Meeting the criteria makes you eligible.

It doesn’t guarantee a promotion to TRS.

Traffic+conversion may also play a factor, not 100% sure what the threshold would be.

Regarding this, since I’ve raised my prices dramatically I’m earning more, but my conversion rate is down since I have less orders.

I’m sure you are probably right about this but I wonder if they take into account how much your gigs cost, and give credit to those which are more expensive than others in your category and do better earnings-wise, but have a lower conversion rate due to the high price.

A seller could have a very low conversion rate but be in the top 1% of the entire category for earnings.

Regarding this, since I’ve raised my prices dramatically I’m earning more, but my conversion rate is down since I have less orders.

I’m sure you are probably right about this but I wonder if they take into account how much your gigs cost, and give credit to those which are more expensive than others in your category and do better earnings-wise, but have a lower conversion rate due to the high price.

A seller could have a very low conversion rate but be in the top 1% of the entire category for earnings.

I think there are several factors in play.

Getting fewer higher-priced sales was my main business goal for 2017 and my SM was thrilled when I described in detailed how I would do that.

I think conversion rate is key, because a poorly performing gig can be a sign of many underlying issues, like poor portfolio, bad communication skills, tags/description issues…

I think there are several factors in play.

Getting fewer higher-priced sales was my main business goal for 2017 and my SM was thrilled when I described in detailed how I would do that.

I think conversion rate is key, because a poorly performing gig can be a sign of many underlying issues, like poor portfolio, bad communication skills, tags/description issues…

What do you mean, getting fewer high priced sales? Are you saying they want you to have more inexpensive sales?

I increased my income significantly when I raised my prices but my orders have decreased, especally this month. Do they think that it’s better to make a lot of cheap sales?

My gigs have always performed well, but for some reason this month orders are dismal so I am wondering if the conversion rate is the reason.

What do you mean, getting fewer high priced sales? Are you saying they want you to have more inexpensive sales?

I increased my income significantly when I raised my prices but my orders have decreased, especally this month. Do they think that it’s better to make a lot of cheap sales?

My gigs have always performed well, but for some reason this month orders are dismal so I am wondering if the conversion rate is the reason.

That’s what I mean.

I wanted to make less sales, but earn more.

So I raised prices, and modified my offerings.

2)It would have been odd and unprofessional to respond to my customer twice.

I’m sorry this happened to you, and I agree that you shouldn’t be punished like that, since your communication with your customer was timely and professional.

For future reference, if it happens again, do respond twice (and in the other response, briefly explain that Fiverr requires you to respond there, too, and apologize for the inconvenience).

2)It would have been odd and unprofessional to respond to my customer twice.

I’m sorry this happened to you, and I agree that you shouldn’t be punished like that, since your communication with your customer was timely and professional.

For future reference, if it happens again, do respond twice (and in the other response, briefly explain that Fiverr requires you to respond there, too, and apologize for the inconvenience).

Yes I agree and will, in my case since it was all going on at the same time it was not clear that a message had also been sent through email until I saw my rank go down. I have every message forward through my personal email so I don’t miss things and those all say the same thing, “You’ve received messages from …” regardless of whether it was a chat/email through the order or an email through the system. So I’m in the act of responding and communicating with this customer thinking I already had responded. Now in those scenarios (If they ever come again) I will have to double check and make sure they didn’t send a message through the email process.

Yes I agree and will, in my case since it was all going on at the same time it was not clear that a message had also been sent through email until I saw my rank go down. I have every message forward through my personal email so I don’t miss things and those all say the same thing, “You’ve received messages from …” regardless of whether it was a chat/email through the order or an email through the system. So I’m in the act of responding and communicating with this customer thinking I already had responded. Now in those scenarios (If they ever come again) I will have to double check and make sure they didn’t send a message through the email process.

I have every message forward through my personal email so I don’t miss things and those all say the same thing, “You’ve received messages from …” regardless of whether it was a chat/email through the order or an email through the system.

Yes, it’s annoying.

Now in those scenarios (If they ever come again) I will have to double check and make sure they didn’t send a message through the email process.

Triple check everything. Annoying, I know, but it might help, especially since some messages don’t get sent to the email.

I have every message forward through my personal email so I don’t miss things and those all say the same thing, “You’ve received messages from …” regardless of whether it was a chat/email through the order or an email through the system.

Yes, it’s annoying.

Now in those scenarios (If they ever come again) I will have to double check and make sure they didn’t send a message through the email process.

Triple check everything. Annoying, I know, but it might help, especially since some messages don’t get sent to the email.

Yep you are right, who would have thought 300 projects in, then out of the blue I have to deal with this.

I have a question regarding response times. I have 100% on everything, apart from I’m always sitting at around 80% for my response time as all of my clients are always based in the US and I am based in the UK, so they always message me with jobs at around 2-5am (my time), and Fiverr doesn’t always alert me via email straight away so I don’t always wake up to reply to them. Most of the time I can only respond the next morning my time. I can only guess this is why my response time never reaches 100%. How do others based in different time zones manage to combat this?

I am only one more sale away to reaching ten sales at last too which I’m pleased about! It’s taken me a long time to get there. 🙂

I have a question regarding response times. I have 100% on everything, apart from I’m always sitting at around 80% for my response time as all of my clients are always based in the US and I am based in the UK, so they always message me with jobs at around 2-5am (my time), and Fiverr doesn’t always alert me via email straight away so I don’t always wake up to reply to them. Most of the time I can only respond the next morning my time. I can only guess this is why my response time never reaches 100%. How do others based in different time zones manage to combat this?

I am only one more sale away to reaching ten sales at last too which I’m pleased about! It’s taken me a long time to get there. 🙂

I check my inbox many times each day and night. Mine stays at 100% aside from the occasional bug.

Archived