Fiverr's March Evaluation - (March Evaluation Central Thread - Closed shortly before 3/17 CDT.)

epiphanyanimati

I find the whole thing more than just confusing, and to top it off, have absolutely no control over what ranking I’m going to end up with.

I was a Top Rated seller just a few months ago, but got demoted as I was just short of the $20’000 income requirement. Plus, fiverr decided to pull four of my most profitable gigs as they decided they’re not going to do review / testimonial kind of videos anymore

To top it off, I invested quite heavily into my fiverr business with new studio equipment and lighting, so I can run a second studio at my girlfriends’ house, this way I’ve streamlined my business - all videos in order queue shot in the mornings, if an urgent (24hr) one arrives through the day, it’s shot the same night, messages are checked and replied to mornings and evenings 7 days a week, either on the web or the app, yet I’m still only showing a response rate of 69%. Bizarre, should be 100%

Only 72% for orders on-time isn’t fair when you need to wait for slow buyers to respond, and every week there’d be a small handful where I’d be asking for more information from the buyer, or the image that was meant to be supplied doesn’t get done till the order is overdue.

How can I get around this?

I’ve finally figured out why my message response rate is so low, apparently I must have the “last word”, so if a buyer enquiry ends with, “OK, will order when ready”, and if it’s left at that, it ranks me down, unless I respond, even with a ‘thumbs up’ icon.

Only 72% for orders on-time isn’t fair when you need to wait for slow buyers to respond, and every week there’d be a small handful where I’d be asking for more information from the buyer, or the image that was meant to be supplied doesn’t get done till the order is overdue.

How can I get around this?

You need to figure out a way to deliver something, anything, on time.

Tell them they can have revisions if they need them.

This is up to you how you handle this but all of us sellers need to put on our thinking caps and find ways to make sure we deliver on time no matter what the buyer does or does not do.

Sellers cannot simply NOT DELIVER anything on time. And the excuse that they are waiting on the buyer for something does not work.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the above two cases, these are two good sellers who are trying hard to stay within the metrics on the analytics page but so far, have not found the way to do that.

It is the challenge of every seller to find ways to both:

1. answer all NEW messages within 24 hours, and

2. deliver an order on time, without any excuses that they needed some more info from the buyer.

In both cases, excuses are made as if it is not the sellers fault, when actually it is the seller’s fault in both cases. Why?

Because it is every sellers job to deliver on time no matter what happens,
and answer each new inbox message within 24 hours no matter what.

Excuses for not doing these things are not ok. Stop making excuses and find ways to get these two tasks done each and every time. If you don’t do this expect to continue to lose levels.

Either cancel it or make up something and deliver it on time with a message you will revise it when they answer you. Put in the requirements that unless they answer you promptly they can expect there to be a standard delivery that won’t be what they want.

You simply cannot wait forever to deliver an order and MUST deliver it no matter what they do or don’t do!

Doing that is going to get you into as much trouble as delivering an empty order. If a buyer reports you for delivering Alice in wonderland instead of what they ordered they are going to get a refund and you are going to get a warning. I think CS would take a very dim view if you put something like this in your requirements “unless they answer you promptly they can expect there to be a standard delivery that won’t be what they want”. I would not do this.

Either cancel it or make up something and deliver it on time with a message you will revise it when they answer you. Put in the requirements that unless they answer you promptly they can expect there to be a standard delivery that won’t be what they want.

You simply cannot wait forever to deliver an order and MUST deliver it no matter what they do or don’t do!

Doing that is going to get you into as much trouble as delivering an empty order. If a buyer reports you for delivering Alice in wonderland instead of what they ordered they are going to get a refund and you are going to get a warning. I think CS would take a very dim view if you put something like this in your requirements “unless they answer you promptly they can expect there to be a standard delivery that won’t be what they want”. I would not do this.

If a buyer reports you for delivering Alice in wonderland instead of what they ordered

He was saying that they never said what they wanted. I said he should announce in his gig description that if they don’t specify what they want or answer questions about it then he can deliver something of his choice.

I would think that the requirements section would be where he can specify for them to describe exactly the message they want him to deliver. He could do this with a series of questions they need to answer before the order starts.

My point was that he needed to figure out a way to deliver his orders on time.

I had about 1,500 total when I got promoted…

Mine too, as I have been only eliminating the recent ones. However, March has been my best month ever and it is only half over so I have not looked at BR in a long time. I deleted them all last night using my iPad as I watched college basketball. It went super fast with just having to tap the remove request button by continually tapping my finger in the same spot. Much quicker than using a mouse on my computer. 🙃

Mine too, as I have been only eliminating the recent ones. However, March has been my best month ever and it is only half over so I have not looked at BR in a long time. I deleted them all last night using my iPad as I watched college basketball. It went super fast with just having to tap the remove request button by continually tapping my finger in the same spot. Much quicker than using a mouse on my computer. 🙃

I deleted them all last night using my iPad

How do you remove them using the mobile app? Or did you use the browser view?

March has been my best month ever

That’s great to hear Vickie! It’s about time great people like yourself see some major success. I had a really busy mid-February, but it’s been a little slow since then.

Really excited to see many of you get TRS. I wonder if we have any topic discuss specifically how to be TRS? I know this is mystery but maybe new TRS seller can share their secret success.

I was TRS for long years. Trying to get my TRS back since January.

Really excited to see many of you get TRS. I wonder if we have any topic discuss specifically how to be TRS? I know this is mystery but maybe new TRS seller can share their secret success.

I was TRS for long years. Trying to get my TRS back since January.

I wonder if we have any topic discuss specifically how to be TRS?

You can take a look at the new top rated seller’s gigs and profiles and see the reasons usually.

I wonder if we have any topic discuss specifically how to be TRS?

You can take a look at the new top rated seller’s gigs and profiles and see the reasons usually.

Already done. For this moment, the only different I can detected is… lot of que order ( more than 10 que order ). Mine only 8 que order.

I think that’s make sense and fair… to be top rate seller, we must gain extraordinary sales than other seller. I guess, maybe I’m wrong.

Already done. For this moment, the only different I can detected is… lot of que order ( more than 10 que order ). Mine only 8 que order.

I think that’s make sense and fair… to be top rate seller, we must gain extraordinary sales than other seller. I guess, maybe I’m wrong.

Either more sales, or more earnings from bigger sales. Also the presentation of the profile and gigs are important.

Either more sales, or more earnings from bigger sales. Also the presentation of the profile and gigs are important.

Thanks for highlight the point. I agree, at the end… how much we earn. It’s between order and price.

Good profile can attract buyer. Will try harder to gain my TRS back.

Archived