Do You Add Milk To Your Tea?

lucycodex

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my country, Tea = Milk + Tea,

if you need Tea without milk you need to ask, for Rong Tea (রঙ চা ) 😛

I always dring Milk Tea in the home, but when I drink from shop/tea stall, I use to take Rong Tea.

Is Rong Tea a ginger tea? I looked it up online and it said it was a spicy tea. Amazon said it is a ginger tea. :thinking:

Is Rong Tea a ginger tea? I looked it up online and it said it was a spicy tea. Amazon said it is a ginger tea. :thinking:

রঙ্গ / রং = Color, in my language 😉

In my country Just Tea (without milk) is known as Rong Cha (Cha= Tea, ) 😃

In my country, Tea = Milk + Tea,

if you need Tea without milk you need to ask, for Rong Tea (রঙ চা ) 😛

I always dring Milk Tea in the home, but when I drink from shop/tea stall, I use to take Rong Tea.

Tea = Milk + Tea in my country

If you only drink tea, we say ‘Plain tea’ 😃

I love this conversation 🙂

About adding milk to the Tea : The ingredients in the tea will neutral the energy on the milk. its only good for enjoy the taste.

Drinking tea without milk: It will neutral the energy of the meal you had before or after within 1hrs time.

Any how drinking tea is not good idea … you can have only the fresh milk which will give you more benefit.

Needs to be what we call ‘builders’ tea’ otherwise it is too weak with milk and just tastes nothingy.

You can use more than one tea bag at a time…🙂

‘builders’ tea

I just bought some tea called PG Tips on the recommendation of a friend and it is pretty strong compared to plain American black tea. Do you know that one and how does it compare to this builder’s tea? I’ve always wanted to try milk in tea but I thought it would have to be a strong black tea.

Guest offlinehelpers

‘builders’ tea

I just bought some tea called PG Tips on the recommendation of a friend and it is pretty strong compared to plain American black tea. Do you know that one and how does it compare to this builder’s tea? I’ve always wanted to try milk in tea but I thought it would have to be a strong black tea.

PG Tips would be great for making builders’ tea!

Give it a good stir after you’ve added the boiling water and then leave it to infuse for a couple of minutes and then add a wee drop of milk.

Hope you enjoy it! 🙂

Archived