Surpassed 2K+ Reviews

phoebe_johnson

Thrilled to announce a major milestone on Fiverr - Completing 2k+ reviews! 
As a Shopify developer based in the heart of the US, it's been an amazing journey fine-tuning online stores to perfection. Huge gratitude to all the incredible clients who've entrusted me with their projects. 🙌 Their vision combined with my expertise equals unstoppable e-commerce success! 💥 Let's keep building, growing, and turning dreams into reality! 🌈
#FortuneFavorsTheBrave

• Like 20
  • Congrats! 7
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, phoebe_johnson said:

As a Shopify developer based in the heart of the US, it's been an amazing journey fine-tuning online stores to perfection. Huge gratitude to all the incredible clients who've entrusted me with their projects. 🙌 Their vision combined with my expertise equals unstoppable e-commerce success! 💥 Let's keep building, growing, and turning dreams into reality! 🌈
#FortuneFavorsTheBrave

Congratulations! Keep it up.

• Like 16

12 hours ago, phoebe_johnson said:

#FortuneFavorsTheBrave

Congratulations! 

• Like 15

19 hours ago, phoebe_johnson said:

#FortuneFavorsTheBrave

Congratulations and best of luck with your upcoming projects

• Like 15

• 3 months later...
On 9/16/2023 at 8:02 PM, phoebe_johnson said:

#FortuneFavorsTheBrave

@phoebe_johnson Hey, how many order you have completed to achieve 2k+ review?

• Like 11
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, phoebe_johnson said:

Hello, it took me over 4.5K+ orders to reach this milestone.

Correct. Unfortunately, most of the client don't want to provide feedback!

• Like 4