Is there any option to resubscribe "SellerPlus"???

editing__agency

Question

I am a level 1 seller and have been promoting my gig for the last two months. 

But, I want to cancel my Seller Plus subscription, because it's not beneficial I think.

My questions are?

1. Is this decision right or wrong??

2. Will I lose the gig promotion option after cancellation? 

3. Is it possible to resubscribe Seller Plus again when I want?

@Kesha @ Please, suggest me as well.

Thanks in advanced
Omar

• Like 6

6 answers to this question

Hi there! Yes, as Milos advised, you are free to cancel and rejoin at any time. 

I see that you have yet to choose a Success Manager. Before you give up on Seller Plus, please consider choosing one and connecting with them on a call. This is one of the most powerful tools available to SP members as they can give you some personalized advice to coach you through getting better results based on your goals.

You should be able to choose your manager and book a call with them on your dashboard. 

Hope this helps and let me know if you need help with anything else!

• Like 7

The decision is right if you didn't find it useful. It's all up to your personal experience with it.

You can subscribe again, there is no reason for you to be banned or something like that if you leave.

• Like 5
  • Up 2

4 minutes ago, milos_siena said:

The decision is right if you didn't find it useful. It's all up to your personal experience with it.

You can subscribe again, there is no reason for you to be banned or something like that if you leave.

Is there any timeframe required to resubscribe again? 
Thanks

• Like 6

On 5/10/2024 at 7:29 PM, Kesha said:

Hi there! Yes, as Milos advised, you are free to cancel and rejoin at any time. 

I see that you have yet to choose a Success Manager. Before you give up on Seller Plus, please consider choosing one and connecting with them on a call. This is one of the most powerful tools available to SP members as they can give you some personalized advice to coach you through getting better results based on your goals.

You should be able to choose your manager and book a call with them on your dashboard. 

Hope this helps and let me know if you need help with anything else!

Thanks for the great advice. 

• Like 2