🎪 GAME time - YOU OWN IT -:shopping::shopping_cart:

fonthaunt

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Mukesh Ambani Net Worth”

Well, so far I guess Writer owns the net worth of whoever that is he Googled (congrats?) and @misscrystal owns a lot of houses (whoop!) and @gina_riley2 either owns one copy of Reader’s Digest or the whole company. Gina, you will have to decide that one!

I’m still not quite sure what @wp_kid owns. 🙂 Maybe the game should be the closest material or digital item to what you searched, or the most recent “ownable” item you search. If we go with related, I see that @zeus777 has now chimed in as the proud owner of some powered or dead lightsabers, depending on the answer to the question. 😃

Edited to add: If I answer my own game based on the last search I really did, I now own some plantains. 🍌

• Like 4

Well, so far I guess Writer owns the net worth of whoever that is he Googled (congrats?) and @misscrystal owns a lot of houses (whoop!) and @gina_riley2 either owns one copy of Reader’s Digest or the whole company. Gina, you will have to decide that one!

I’m still not quite sure what @wp_kid owns. 🙂 Maybe the game should be the closest material or digital item to what you searched, or the most recent “ownable” item you search. If we go with related, I see that @zeus777 has now chimed in as the proud owner of some powered or dead lightsabers, depending on the answer to the question. 😃

Edited to add: If I answer my own game based on the last search I really did, I now own some plantains. 🍌

According to google and other nerdy websites I found, the lightsaber will eventually run out of power, but the “power cell” will last for decades so I don’t need to worry about owning a dead lightsaber…My lightsaber is still bright and strong, hahaha. mixi1.jpg.afab6e2cf47b77754f73114ba831eff5.jpg

• Like 13

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.