New seller's policy!

frank_d

poll  

13 members have voted

1. 1. poll

@writer99025 here’s an idea for a new thread:

Unveiled: The conspiracy behind the Regular badge 😡

Or maybe you could fashion it into the mold of a meksell complaint: Help: What do I do to become a Regular? 😕

@topic: fiverr should get their act together “pretty, pretty” quickly. All of this confusion and uncertainty is annoying and unsettling.

it into the mold of a meksell complaint: Help: What do I

still getting the point where’s the change in #tos

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I see they made you a regular too. Ok. 😡

Don’t be like that! You need to work hard to earn that badge, be a productive member of the forum and add value to discussions by posting meme pictures which have absolutely no relevance to the conversation. Once you fulfill that tough quality control criteria, maybe then you can aspire to have the coveted badge.

Don’t be like that! You need to work hard to earn that badge, be a productive member of the forum and add value to discussions by posting meme pictures which have absolutely no relevance to the conversation. Once you fulfill that tough quality control criteria, maybe then you can aspire to have the coveted badge.

how many posts do you need to delete to be eligible? 😛

I kid. I kid.

No one meant to downplay the regular badge. Not really sure why people obsessed over it these past few days.

Anyway, let’s stay on topic, please?

Pretty, pretty please?

aaaand we’re back. (on topic I mean) 🙂

So there doesn’t seem to be anything major, lots of similarities with etsy I guess?

Further proof that Fiverr’s departments don’t communicate with us or with each other?

I think that pretty much sums it up.

I find this hard to eat popcorn to.

The topic: the one cancellation I’ve had so far was because some bits on fiverr require getting used to. There are mistakes to be made (case in point: accidentally charging a client twice for the basic gig when offering an extra) Myriad of other scenarios in which cancelling a gig is inevitable. ← There’s an opinion somewhere

Mod Note: This thread has been cleaned up and re-opened for on-topic discussion.

Guest offlinehelpers

So, the point is, once a buyer makes a payment, you better try and give your 99% effort to ensure the money stays in the system.

(or you can find yourself another job)

Only 99% @djgodknows? More than that surely!

Yeah, last point is ridiculous, haha. (Does this count already as derailing, mods?)

Yes, because you’re bringing it back around to me again, even though you derailed the thread to such an extent it got hacked up to pieces the last time, instead of discussing the new seller’s policy, which is not all about me, contrary to what you appear to believe.

You know full well what that **** ******* ******* said, and there was no strong language in there; just a very accurate personality assessment. Your subsequent behavior merely underlined my points, all of them. Thanks for that!

BACK ON TOPIC that new feature (the team one for buyers), do we think that it could be related to an overall restructuring of how the site works? There is, after all, a possibility of seller teams coming about at some undefined point in the future now, and reducing cancellations and all the rest of the burble in the blog may be a first step at redefining good behavior, as per Etsy’s fantastic TOS.

P.S. @writer99025 88% is how much currency was taken out of circulation in one fell swoop by the venerable Modiji. That’s… quite a big slash across the face.

Guest multisync3

Yes, because you’re bringing it back around to me again, even though you derailed the thread to such an extent it got hacked up to pieces the last time, instead of discussing the new seller’s policy, which is not all about me, contrary to what you appear to believe.

You know full well what that **** ******* ******* said, and there was no strong language in there; just a very accurate personality assessment. Your subsequent behavior merely underlined my points, all of them. Thanks for that!

BACK ON TOPIC that new feature (the team one for buyers), do we think that it could be related to an overall restructuring of how the site works? There is, after all, a possibility of seller teams coming about at some undefined point in the future now, and reducing cancellations and all the rest of the burble in the blog may be a first step at redefining good behavior, as per Etsy’s fantastic TOS.

P.S. @writer99025 88% is how much currency was taken out of circulation in one fell swoop by the venerable Modiji. That’s… quite a big slash across the face.

@emmaki you are so funny again and wrong too. Blaisefaint last poll point was just too ridiculous, however let’s agree we disagree and stop it here and relax.

do we think that it could be related to an overall restructuring of how the site works?

We thinks that, my preciousss. A handful of smaller things, nonchalently done here and there, within a certain amount of time, between them, certainly could be called a restructuring. My thoughts on if it is a nefarious restructuring again belong in another thread, I guess, to be on topic.

do we think that it could be related to an overall restructuring of how the site works?

We thinks that, my preciousss. A handful of smaller things, nonchalently done here and there, within a certain amount of time, between them, certainly could be called a restructuring. My thoughts on if it is a nefarious restructuring again belong in another thread, I guess, to be on topic.

We thinks that, my preciousss.

ttt0055.jpg.6d365e8bb272e7322035aa7434c2541d.jpg

There is, after all, a possibility of seller teams coming about at some undefined point

Would you mind elaborating? I’ve never heard of seller teams on freelance sites.

There is, after all, a possibility of seller teams coming about at some undefined point

Would you mind elaborating? I’ve never heard of seller teams on freelance sites.

It’s a vague memory so I can’t really elaborate (and I could be completely wrong!). I think over on UW buyers can create “teams”, but I guess that would work more like the new feature for buyers on here. Perhaps “agencies” was what I was getting at? I don’t know how that feature works either.

As you can see, I’ve really got my finger on this pulse.

tl;dr idk

EDIT: look at “agencies” on a competitor site that everybody hates for being shit at treating their workers right. Yes, I know that’s all of them lol. In any case, if that feature would be intro’d on Fiverr, it would likely follow a broadly similar template.

It’s a vague memory so I can’t really elaborate (and I could be completely wrong!). I think over on UW buyers can create “teams”, but I guess that would work more like the new feature for buyers on here. Perhaps “agencies” was what I was getting at? I don’t know how that feature works either.

As you can see, I’ve really got my finger on this pulse.

tl;dr idk

EDIT: look at “agencies” on a competitor site that everybody hates for being shit at treating their workers right. Yes, I know that’s all of them lol. In any case, if that feature would be intro’d on Fiverr, it would likely follow a broadly similar template.

Very interesting. You always seem to catch wind of new features before they happen, so I wouldn’t be surprised if this rolls out in the future. I wasn’t aware this was an option on other sites.

Looks like it’s definitely coming… I used to think fiverr had a clear vision for the platform, and I just couldn’t see the bigger picture.

Now it’s like product development is all over the place.

And sellers need to complete all orders to drive revenue.

Looks like it’s definitely coming… I used to think fiverr had a clear vision for the platform, and I just couldn’t see the bigger picture.

Now it’s like product development is all over the place.

And sellers need to complete all orders to drive revenue.

Why, you wee cynic. (20 caricatures)

Archived