New seller's policy!

frank_d

poll  

13 members have voted

1. 1. poll

I hear ya but there is no more I can personally do than what I’ve already done about it – I have contacted them and will continue to contact them each time it happens.

Like I said it is up to the one who owns the site and the people who run it whether or not they do anything. If you own a site, you do what you want with it.

What else do you suggest?

And how’s that working out for you? 😊

I already suggested it:

big community players (TRS-Mods-Ambassadors-what-have-you) form a small committee, gather our biggest issues on a neat little list, nad then politely request a live video call with product team, or CTO, or a mix of official Fiverr reps.

This will only take 40 minutes. They will listen to what we say, and will have to promise us action.

Issues can be gathered by said committee or put to a vote via a closed thread here on the forum.

Again: I am not suggesting a coup, a union or a democracy. Just so we’re clear.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And how’s that working out for you? 😊

I already suggested it:

big community players (TRS-Mods-Ambassadors-what-have-you) form a small committee, gather our biggest issues on a neat little list, nad then politely request a live video call with product team, or CTO, or a mix of official Fiverr reps.

This will only take 40 minutes. They will listen to what we say, and will have to promise us action.

Issues can be gathered by said committee or put to a vote via a closed thread here on the forum.

Again: I am not suggesting a coup, a union or a democracy. Just so we’re clear.

Ok go ahead. (20 characters)

Archived