New ๐Ÿ“Š Analytics Page

silberma1976

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DJโ€™s thing worked.

Well, this is awful. I canโ€™t find anything to hate.

SO! I have 6 cancellations in the last 60 days.

3-- "I ordered by mistake"

2โ€“"we cannot agree on price"

1โ€“โ€œI canโ€™t do thisโ€.

You see? If it were up to me, I would have virtually no cancellations. ITโ€™S THE BUYERS! This is cool.

You see? If it were up to me, I would have virtually no cancellations. ITโ€™S THE BUYERS! This is cool.

ITโ€™S THE BUYERS!

EXACTLYโ€ฆ Couldnโ€™t agree more.

Just got the new page, and like it! (but agree with taverr on the hues of blue of the map)

Of courseโ€ฆitยดs not so nice to see that my cancellation rate is down to 95%, all three cancellations that did that being because of โ€˜buyer accidentsโ€™, while

High performing sellers in Writing & Translation complete at least 97% of their orders

I donยดt enjoy being called not high performing, because my buyers accidentally ordered 20 gig multiples instead of 2.
Actually if Iยดd be able to control my gig multiples, nobody ever could have ordered 20 multiplesโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜•

Just got the new page, and like it! (but agree with taverr on the hues of blue of the map)

Of courseโ€ฆitยดs not so nice to see that my cancellation rate is down to 95%, all three cancellations that did that being because of โ€˜buyer accidentsโ€™, while

High performing sellers in Writing & Translation complete at least 97% of their orders

I donยดt enjoy being called not high performing, because my buyers accidentally ordered 20 gig multiples instead of 2.

Actually if Iยดd be able to control my gig multiples, nobody ever could have ordered 20 multiplesโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜•

Yes, that bit irritated me slightly. If only one of my mutual cancellations was due to me being unable to complete the work (I canโ€™t remember which gig it was now anyway), then why is it that buyer error makes my thing 95%โ€ฆwith a nagging 97% message too. Is it 97% across all categories? Be good to compare that when this feature has been made a bit more accessibleโ€ฆ

Still though, having that information visible now means that if I were to have to make a case about โ€œhigh cancellation ratesโ€ in future, I could demonstrate that the fault was not mineโ€ฆ

2โ€“โ€œwe cannot agree on priceโ€

Uncle Fiverr will have something to say about THAT thoโ€ฆ :rolling_eyes:

Hereโ€™s mine:

Stemming from Buyer misunderstanding my gigsโ€ฆ le sigh

Is that a good choice thoโ€ฆ I usually donโ€™t WANT to impose on the buyer that you are an IDIOT AND ordered without READING MY NUCLEAR WARNING โš ๏ธ signs on the gigโ€ฆ so I chose this option

image.thumb.png.1c3ca942052cd5ab7fc63a9d9191c497.png

2โ€“โ€œwe cannot agree on priceโ€

Hereโ€™s mine:

Stemming from Buyer misunderstanding my gigsโ€ฆ le sigh

Is that a good choice thoโ€ฆ I usually donโ€™t WANT to impose on the buyer that you are an IDIOT AND ordered without READING MY NUCLEAR WARNING โš ๏ธ signs on the gigโ€ฆ so I chose this option

Yeah, well Iโ€™m not doing $200+ worth of work for free, so Unky Fiverr can suck it.

Archived