New 📊 Analytics Page

silberma1976

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To see that earnings for 1 month are a few bucks? Waw… very usefull…

So what can you do to increase sales. This is feedback something needs to change? Did you research your catgorey and see how to improve your gig? Are you doing buyer request? Analytics tell a story, and you have to interpert the story and find solutions to make a better one.

I loved the new Analytics page, but, I believe, Fiverr would have removed the positive rating percentage and in stead of that would have started to show the number of 5,4,3,2,1 stars the sellers received to the buyers then it would be more effective. This new Analytics improvements have everything to do with sellers personally and nothing has changed the way buyers view the sellers analytics.

I’ve got the new analytics page and it looks awesome! This Can bring all sales related reports.

I like it but strongly believe that fiverr is very late to roll out new features. As being little technical i think there’s a lot Fiverr can do for better functionalities.

Takes some time to roll things our with a big platform. A lot of testing and trial I am sure before making it site wide. You can tell they took their time with this.

it is cool specially the graphs part is my favorite but the feature of calculation of orders cancellation scares me 😐. it’s not like i am having that trouble now i am new but as far as i read about it there are many ways you can get your order cancelled. even if both parties have no hand in it. but in result the seller is the one who bares the effect of it. i know that analytics accuracy will be increased but does it worth that much 😶.

namely they’ll make false orders for the top Gigs what the seller will have to cancel,

…then the smart seller will report them to CS for violating the ToS, and if they keep doing it, they will get removed from the site.

Why do a seller do this? I mean to say by hurting the repu of one seller what is gain for one who do this? I don’t think anyone is so mean to one’s ethics.

The new analytics page is definitely cool. The “Overview chart” has data only from 1st January 2017. If it would have had the past statistics, it would have been perfect. Also, if they can move the Impressions, clicks and views statistics from "My Gigs"page to the new analytics page, it would be great to have everything at one place. Kudos to the Fiverr team though. Thank you!

Archived