And why is that?

rehmat_laal

Well, that’s a lil disappointing. It’s been a week since I became a level one seller, but the problem is I have not got a single order yet. Even though I sent requests to buyers on a daily basis, but there is no response at all. It was much better when I was a newbie here. At least I would get the response, but may be it’s been a rough week or I dunno what’s actually going on. Can any body suggest something helpful.

Thanks

If you’re a level one seller, than you HAVE gotten work. You need orders to get to level one. You’re “I have not got a single order yet” is false, and sounds more like the words of someone who is complaining that success isn’t falling into your lap, then a true business person who is out there marketing their services, and challenging themselves to connect to their target market.

Let me ask you this: Do you even know who your target market is?

Figure out your answer to that question, and go find that target market.

THAT is how you build success in business.

Actually, Fiverr auto promotes, “Un-leveled” and “Level 1” sellers. It’s to give them that edge, and a boost to continue to remain on Fiverr as a seller.

However, once you are Level 2, YOU are in the real ****. I am getting one or two inquiries from customers, but not the ones I can assist with.

It’s like being in the Middle Income Tax Bracket in the USA, earn between $40k - $100k and you are Uncle Sam’s personal ****

So the Moral of the story is, QUIT *******!!!

They want Emma the Forum Celeb, not real life Emma. I think few realize that performance art (usually with real hidden tips/tricks/emma-hacks) is often doled out freely here so that people can enjoy it or gripe about it. Don’t you have some availability for paid insults, though?

Archived