"Understanding" is neccessary if you want to become successful at Fiverr

stkwinche

Hello everyone, I have been working on Fiverr, I consider it my full-time job and will earn the level 2 badge soon. Today I would like to share some tips by using them you can have

1. good rating
  2. good reviews
  3. high levels.

I have observed that communication gap or misunderstanding leads to harmful results. this is specially for newbies who cannot wait to get the order so they just want to have some projects as soon as possible without understanding the job requirements and specification. I would suggest them to have patience, good understanding of job and have complete grip on that task before placing the order. I hope this will help them to get what they want in a much better way.

Feel free to ask anything 🙂

Thanks!!

I’m disappointed. It’s been couple of weeks since I’m here, and just got two orders so far, which I successfully delivered and got a five star feed back from the client. The bottom line is the ratio of buyers is low may be. Or I am just new that’s why I am not getting enough orders.

If you write in sentences and have a good rapport with a buyer, custom quotes are sometimes actually better. If you know someone who can help you with communication daily that could be enough.

If your writing or communication efforts still need a lot of work it is different. If you also only have someone to help occasionally, then it may be best to have them help you write a solid gig description and avoid customizing. I can’t agree with your blanket suggestion since I get most 3 digit sales from customer quotes and without problems.

• 4 years later...

Archived