Emotional expectations for NEW & SEMI-NEW Fiverr sellers

joeyperezwest

Yes, just open up a new social media campaign that is strictly connected to your Fiverr account, for example on my facebook fan page, I have all my videos linked to the Fiverr gig page to order, I copy the URL, into the video settings where is says, “Shop Now” so at the end of the video examples I upload to facebook, it has a big button that says shop now and it directs them to the gig.

Best of luck my friend! Send me a message if you wish in my inbox! I’m open to chat when I can get a chance with you. 🙂

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kingodprogram

I just started and somehow got into the forums, some tips are awesome, I promised myself I won’t give up and at the same time i wont stress out for not selling, and when my first sale occurs i will give it my all ! It’s better to enjoy the climb while your are at it.

That is true! Its better to enjoy the climb and if you make any promises that they are realistic to achieve as far as not stressing out. I remember seeing a coffee cup that I always remembered…

it said on one side, “bless this mess” and on the other “don’t stress the small stuff”…

Archived