Emotional expectations for NEW & SEMI-NEW Fiverr sellers

joeyperezwest

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really love especially this part " when I have orders I am Fiverr HAPPY! When I don’t have orders I am STILL Fiverr Happy!" 🙂 After a week of paused Fiverr, I have no sales now on Fiverr but I can be here on Forum and read your wonderful post and help my girlfriend to create her own Fiverr account, while improving my own gigs.

I see top rated sellers who have less sales than me, but I do not feel bad about it.
I know there is a magic I have to find out and then I will be rewarded for years spent on Fiverr. I have already received my biggest Gift from Fiverr - an opportunity to grow my career.

Cheers to all sellers! 🙂

I am brand new to Fiverr. I’m not selling but I placed an order to see how it works. The poor girl who is doing my work has a lot to put up with as I’m not that crash-hot with Drop Box/Photoshare and etc. The point I’m making is perhaps you need to see it from the other side as I’m doing. Sometimes buyers have an idea that they want to turn into something tangible, but don’t know what to ask for. You have to really understand what it is that your prospective client is actually wanting when they often don’t know how to put it into words.
Good luck and you are NOT a failure.

I’ve stated numerous times in other postings, you need to have multiple streams of income, not just fiverr. Having 6, 7, 10 or more different streams (other sites, other business) will place your goal in reach. There are an amazing amount of resources out there, research, educate yourself and go for it. Remember, nothing lasts forever including websites. Just look at Twitter which is almost in bankruptcy.

Guest rami_16

For a long time I have not sold any of the services the oldest of this case that makes me felt bored because there is no effective and work and activity

Great Article. Completely agree. Apart from a few difficult clients, I have a few things in control, and then there are personal problems.

I have been on this platform for 2 years and had worked with many awesome people. While my competition is selling tons and tons of orders, I sell 5-10 websites a month. But, the quality of these 5-10 websites is top-notch. I am building a portfolio.

I used to whine about low impressions, and blah blah blah. That was until yesterday.

I placed an order yesterday and @jamesbull gave me a few answers I was searching for ages. Thanks to him again.

Now, on my slow days, I help out charities 🙂 I teach at a nearby place where some kids gather and educate themselves. I love teaching these kids. Makes me really happy.

Guest kennedyonofighe

I’m relatively new at fiverr. Your description about new members ‘failure feeling’ from failed expectations isn’t far from what I’m experiencing. With many views and clicks but not even a sale yet, its kind of hard not to feel otherwise. Well, Joey, your advice is noted and appreciated!

If any new seller wants some really helpful tips and doesn’t want to read boring books to try and rank on the first page on Fiverr I’d highly recommend him visiting this

Moderator Note: Gig link removed. If you wish to promote your gig(s), you may do so in the My Fiverr Gigs forum. Promoting your gigs in other forums is considered to be spam. Please read our Forum Rules.

I’m not a TOP Rated seller, in fact I’ve used Fiverr occasionally but thanks to using it and making some sales I’ve noticed that MANY DIFFERENT FACTORS determine whether your GIG WILL SELL … OR NOT.

So thank you very much, I hope I can help you guys out 😉

See ya

• 4 weeks later...
Guest shopifyexpert88

It’s really a good post for me & all, I hope so.
I will try to maintain in my Fiverr life.
Happy Fiverring for All.

Guest shopifyexpert88

It’s really a good message absolutely for me & new seller. I of course keep this forward in my Fiverr journey.
Thanks a lot…

Archived