Emotional expectations for NEW & SEMI-NEW Fiverr sellers

joeyperezwest

Very motivating. I was one of those urgent sellers who keeps complaining everyday when I got no orders, but then I learned to be grateful with what I got and just do my best in it with exceptional customer service so they become a repeat buyer. I never actually thought much of it but I guess emotional settlement is important. Thank you for the great tip!

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You need to improve the English you are using with your advertising, if you are going to advertise to English speaking countries, otherwise stick to your language and offer gigs in your own language to start off with, find a niche and fill in that niche, to start small then when you have bigger sales, you can compete with the bigger sellers.

Shajiha, Some people do shop around and Fiverr makes different choices or sets up search options, take a look at those search options, contact customer support if you have any questions in regards to this,

Picture this, in your mind…

You are in the room full of people, these people are walking around looking around non stop, what is the best place you can position yourself to be seen and make eye contact?

You know what I would do? Or I would suggest to you…
I would suggest putting yourself in the very corner where two walls meet because those who are walking around will end up stopping at the walls at one point, turn left or right, but they might take a look or glance at you then the rest is up to you!!!..

get what I mean?

Hello, thanks for the time to respond to this forum post. I’m not too sure if I understand your question, but let me ask you this, why do you think you are not getting orders? What is your opinion, and what do you mean $2 dollars? I suggest starting to read some sales and marketing books that you can relate to in your industry so you can understand why or what you can do to be a better salesperson.

Feel free to message me if you want me to take a look at your gigs or what you think you are missing, I mean I see orders you made already… are you wanting more sales?

Hello my friend, I went to your forum link and I saw you are asking for help, I suggest you post your question here first. So you don’t have any sales? Why do you think you don’t have sales, one thing I can tell you to do is put some videos on your gigs, it looks like you still have to complete the requested suggestions that Fiverr has.

Take the time, if you want the time from buyers, to make your gigs perfect. Starting by listening and reading to what Fiverr tells you first. Fiverr tells you to put up videos, to improve the gigs, you are at fault for not putting up videos, so who’s fault is it that your gig isn’t making sales?

No one is going to hold anyone’s hand here, first do the things Fiverr suggest, get that out of the way, then move to step two.

It all happened when Liam’s Kids told him he was on Family guy as a spoof when his kids saw family guy, then Liam didn’t even know what Family guy was, he was like “whats a family guy”. Then he made the connection with Seth, and Seth asked him to do the cowboy movie, but with a twist that he keeps his Irish accent. lol, it’s a funny story.

Exactly, but you know sometimes its even good to listen to even if you are on top. I say that because sometimes I have to listen to myself and remind myself what kind of person and feelings I truly want to live by everyday. It’s easy to be negative, its harder to be positive! As a matter of fact its so hard to be positive that when you are feeling negative and try to feel positive its as if a creature inside you wants to keep you down, or when you have complete control over your will and emotions, it is amazing how negative feelings linger for a few moments, but then as long as you stay strong, negative feelings fade away within a few minutes.

Yup, as long as you are happy, the thing that is amazing is no matter where you live in the world, with the internet, if you do it day by day, something good will always come out of it. That is the wonderful magic of the internet, persistence and being stedy wins the race in a race where there are many many winners!

I’m glad you read it twice, sorry for my writing skills, I want to improve my writing skills for things like this, I can write a nice sales script but when it comes to this kind of stuff, I get a little shaky. Listen to the audio if you like to as well.

Thank you for the summary, 🙂 and the comment. I’m glad you find it useful… you know I should do a summary but then people might not listen to the podcast or read the entire article, sometimes I think its best to write out what one is thinking about a particular subject because we are all drawn to stories. Now I went in many directions with this story, because there are many different stories you can format your writing about, stories about ones self, story of success, story of a start to big, but the most important thing is to make it a story. You see stories have been told to us since birth, in a lot of shapes and forms, they shape our culture, our religions, our thoughts and feelings. When you meet with family, you are always telling each other stories of one’s experiences, life and updates. Bringing the story to life makes it even more enjoyable for the person as well. Like with the podcast people found it more enjoyable because it was easy to listen to instead of taking the time to focus on the words to read it.

A summary is always good, but don’t forget, stories shape lives and the world…

It is possible, and I am so happy to hear you were moved by the forum post. One thing I would like to add is, that sometimes it might seem impossible to get what you want because there is so little left of whatever it is you want or a lot of people already took it from the pot.

Think about it this way, in U.S. history there was a great gold rush to the west side of the states, people flocked to claim their land especially in California, and found baseball sized rocks of gold. Just thinking about it makes me excited. lol, but now you can’t find anything like before, its all been found or mined.

Let’s say you LOVE gold and want gold so bad and want to get rich off it, well if you can’t find gold anymore that way, you start by doing it another way, you start your own pawn shop, or your own jewelry recycler place or how ever that works, you keep the end result in mind.

Like for me, as an actor, it was super hard to get roles, because there are so many actors and now with youtube its even harder. So what do I do? I become a producer, I started producing my own things, I started learning about media communications in college, I made my own curriculum in college instead of following the requirements, why learn just about this or that when I can learn it all to make my own path… that is what I did.

So think about it, how can you get to your end result? Then slowly, build your path, little by little, just remind yourself to do something each day.

best of luck!

I agree, to add to your comment and thanks for your comment, is that with the magic day, I mean there won’t be a magic day where you will know you will always have money coming in, to you without any work.

EVERYONE had to work, one way or another. It all depends on how much work you want to do and give and promote advertise and the whole plate.

I have found that no matter what you do in life, you will always have to work in one way or another and of course pay taxes, EXCEPT for one thing…

There IS a way for you to never work and make money until the day you die.

If you get a large sum of money, lets say 10 million dollars, you put it into an interest paying account and you live off the interest of the 10 million dollars. This is one of many of the best advises I’ve ever received by a billionaire named Dennis F. Holt. He also gave me the best compliment I’ve ever received in my life, he told me "You know Joe, I’ve never met a young man, who actually does exactly what he says he is going to do.

If you are going to do something do it and accept the challenges.

Good luck!

Archived