Emotional expectations for NEW & SEMI-NEW Fiverr sellers

joeyperezwest

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to Fiverr, feel free to contact me for anything you need on FIverr. I would be happy to help you out as much as I humanely can… Thanks for the time to post your comment! Any suggestions for future topics that aren’t covered in the typical post casts that the other super sellers or fiverr posts up let me know.

Remember slow and steady wins the race but don’t forget to take up all the advice that fiverr tells you do to. Don’t get upset and always stay positive, the only person who makes you feel anything or how you feel is and always will be yourself…

The only way I know how to make millions in two seconds or at least knowing you will be a millionaire is the lotto! lol, but then again you have to wait to get all that money either way. I agree its about being clam, and persistence is key. But I’m a little confused about what you mean on dull fiverr seller? Like there is no excitement, well If that is the case of course work isn’t suppose to be that excitement. makes me think what is? lol

I’m glad it helped you, I really like helping people on Fiverr, because I always put good people first. Congrats on level one and keep it up! You can always drop me a line in my inbox to chat about anything related to Fiverr… take care and good luck!

Thanks for asking, when I was mentioning when there is down time, that is the time to take and see how you can improve, grow and evolve on Fiverr. You can set yourself up with a specific time to check in with Fiverr on a daily basis depending on how much or how you want to grow, you can reach out to the buyer request sections, you can network with people by letting them know you do this and that online through Fiverr, you can also try other gigs yourself to see how others do it. Test out some top sellers in your field and see how they work they way with customers, then you can get some ideas that maybe you weren’t thinking about.

The best thing I did was to learn about marketing, and how to sell products, and how to market them, then create a system that you tailor to your own needs and streamline your work flow. Offer extras that others don’t offer in different forms that won’t cost you any extra work, like an ebook bonus or whatever like I do, I write the ebook on a weekend, then revise it, then I can offer it to my customers, some of my customers love it, others just say its crap, I get mad when they call my stuff crap and then they say they were just letting me know, lol, I don’t get these people… but that is a different topic…but you know its just that little extra that will give you that competitive edge to entice the customer to choose you over them. Don’t just increase the value you give into your gigs but also increase your value by becoming an authoritative provider in your industry, how do you establish that? Look at what other successful people in your industry have down, have they written books, down a reality tv show? youtube videos? what? then connect those things of course within the fiverr terms of agreement rules, and grow.

The point is to stay active, don’t just sit there and cross your hands or your fingers! 🙂

Good luck and thanks for your comment!

Best!

I agree that EVERYONE needs to start here https://www.fiverr.com/academy

, and read every single part of the website if they plan to have a successful plan for their Fiverr Journey! After they visit and learn everything there, the learning NEVER stops, as a business entrepreneur one should know that the learning never stops but it has to begin somewhere, be it within family experience, college or even the internet.

You are very welcome, yes most people think and analyze almost everything else but one needs not forget that we are all emotional human beings to some extent or the other. We can be analytical, or as logical as we want to be but without things like Happiness, Love for people and things, and motivation to move and push forward there can be no real life. Best~

I remember I once calculated how much Fiverr makes per month and how much their expenses would have been but I forgot, it was an estimation, and how much funding they have received based on the multiple levels of funding they have received so far and probably plan in the future.

You are very welcome chrylent, I will try to post more as time permits. Now hope is good! Its a feeling too, a positive one, hope is a critical part of achieving a solid Fiverr strategy and a good one to be based on for the emotional expectations that await for the starter on Fiverr, when based on what is possible, perhaps not highly probable without proper marketing unless you have a very cool unique gig that Fiverr features you on, which is still marketing. Hope is the belief that something is possible and probable, and the recognition that the degree of each is not necessarily equal.

When hope is based on real world experience, knowledge and tangible and intangible data, it results in trust, which is necessary to implementing any strategy. Without having faith in the people, processes and technologies involved with a site like Fiverr, how can we achieve anything? Hope recognizes the reality that failure happens, success is not assured, the laws of physics don’t change and prudence is needed to discern when to persevere AND when to evolve.

I know some my say, well hope “isn’t a strategy”, hope doesn’t demarcate a linear path, but it does guide us through twists and turns. Hope views the glass as half full, not half empty because it means you made something, just like the sellers here reaching that next level or have a lot of good reviews! Hope supports realistic optimism, a necessary component of success.

Fiverr optimists!!! are the MOST powerful sellers on fiverr for they are for solving buyer problems and pushing the evolving dynamics of the Fiverr Internet marketplace, the ones the pessimists say can’t be solved, say Fiverr sucks, or you can’t make money on Fiverr!!!

Best wishes!!!~~

I’m sorry your english is egregious, what are you talking about? Didn’t you make a “if your mother worked at fiverr comment above?” Also visit

https://www.fiverr.com/academy

and also put some videos on your gigs… You can automatically become better in everything you do if you just get rid of being lackadaisical with your work and postings especially on here.

Archived